Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

u actin like that bumfck middle of nowhere. Thats still the burbs of illinois

I don't know if you're from Illinois, but I will say a few thing's. You're right that Bloomington, Bourbonnais, and Forsyth are suburbs of Illinois. But, they sure aren't the suburbs of Chicago like the rest of the location marks surrounding Chicago within a reasonable distance. I've traveled to and through that part of Illinois where those three towns are at to get to St. Louis, MO and other parts of the U.S. and they surely are seen and would be considered as the middle nowhere Illinois. Especially, when the rest of the other Foot Locker locations on the Launch Locator are either in Chicago or suburbs of Chicago that don't look like the middle of nowhere. Bloomington is a college town for ISU and happens to be the most populated town out of the three we are talking about, so I have no problem with them getting the shoe's.

Bloomington - 78,902 (2013)
Bourbonnais - 18,583 (2013)
Forsyth - 3,581 (2013)

At the end of the day, I have no issues with those three store's getting the Columbia 4's. I just found it interesting and built my theory of how this is going to be a larger than usual GR and attainable shoe to get since store's that I personally have never seen on the Launch Locator are getting them.

I think I'm going to sit the next few out.  Just bought my girl an engagement ring that put me back on my play money allotment.    It will be difficult to resist, especially for the Oreos.

As much as I want these, I may just take my chances with the online release. Seems like they will be readily available.

leather quailty is def better but QC still the same ol story bros

let me know if yall got questions

I guess all the madness that was created over the 11s at willowbrook in Houston caused the guaranteed tickets to dry up in their stores. Doing nothing but raffles at all the stores Monday and Tuesday.

im glad, i hope all stores are raffles from now on. i never have the time for fcfs or guaranteed tickets. Raffles at least give me a shot. Going to a couple malls near me for raffles on this release. Don't think I need to drive around the city for this one lol

I think I'm going to sit the next few out.  Just bought my girl an engagement ring that put me back on my play money allotment.    It will be difficult to resist, especially for the Oreos.

Dang we on the same boat bro....

Engagement ring and December got me hurting.

Oreo's will be hard to pass on.

I don't know if you're from Illinois, but I will say a few thing's. You're right that Bloomington, Bourbonnais, and Forsyth are suburbs of Illinois. But, they sure aren't the suburbs of Chicago like the rest of the location marks surrounding Chicago within a reasonable distance. I've traveled to and through that part of Illinois where those three towns are at to get to St. Louis, MO and other parts of the U.S. and they surely are seen and would be considered as the middle nowhere Illinois. Especially, when the rest of the other Foot Locker locations on the Launch Locator are either in Chicago or suburbs of Chicago that don't look like the middle of nowhere. Bloomington is a college town for ISU and happens to be the most populated town out of the three we are talking about, so I have no problem with them getting the shoe's.

Forsyth - 3,581 (2013)

At the end of the day, I have no issues with those three store's getting the Columbia 4's. I just found it interesting and built my theory of how this is going to be a larger than usual GR and attainable shoe to get since store's that I personally have never seen on the Launch Locator are getting them.
Ah Gotcha but its not a large GR unless we get them here ... and by here I mean in MONTANA

So to put that in perspective I'll name a list of the kicks we have got in store here recently:
Sport Blue 3, 6, & 14
Legend Blues
Thunder 14
Taxi 12
Black Red 13
Red Pod 13
Grey Toe 13
Concord lows
Carmines
Toro & Green Glow 4s
Baron 9s
White & Black Infra 6

Last edited:

Did they offer you guys a store CC? I know the one here had a promo period of % off prices, with a store CC 18 months no interest. I was done with it in 10 months. Divided price by 18 months, paid that monthly or more if I had some to spare (did most of the time)

Keeps some cash in ya pocket as well

Congrats to both of you

Last edited:

Forsyth - 3,581 (2013)

Ah Gotcha but its not a large GR unless we get them here ... and by here I mean in MONTANA

So to put that in perspective I'll name a list of the kicks we have got in store here recently:
Sport Blue 3, 6, & 14
Legend Blues
Thunder 14
Taxi 12
Black Red 13
Red Pod 13
Grey Toe 13
Concord lows
Carmines
Toro & Green Glow 4s
Baron 9s
White & Black Infra 6

Man, Montana seems to be a lucky hit or typical miss for the most part. Release after release it seems like Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming stay taking L's sadly enough. I guess by those standards it may not be a large GR, but it's still a pretty big GR since it seems like these three towns in the middle of nowhere where two of the three towns have a relatively small population are getting retro's for the first time. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you live in a state that's getting these shoe's and you live close enough to the store's getting them, if you put in work and try hard in person then online on release day you should at least come out with a pair :pimp:.

Made my mind up

Going to pass on these

I do want to see the "quality" on these though

Hopefully they have them out to look at

Do you guys think the hype will be big on these? I got my eyes on copping the whole remastered set.
pretty sure they arent just gonna release a set of remastered retros. Its gonna be from here on out so rip your wallet. 

I usually only buy from nike.com because of the FREE SHIPPING but does anyone know if i can use those $20 coupons you get from finishline in the mail? Is there a difference between the coupons that say $20 REWRD or the $20 OFF on your next purchase of 100 dollars or more??? 

Man, Montana seems to be a lucky hit or typical miss for the most part. Release after release it seems like Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming stay taking L's sadly enough. I guess by those standards it may not be a large GR, but it's still a pretty big GR since it seems like these three towns in the middle of nowhere where two of the three towns have a relatively small population are getting retro's for the first time. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you live in a state that's getting these shoe's and you live close enough to the store's getting them, if you put in work and try hard in person then online on release day you should at least come out with a pair
pimp.gif
Oh yeah no doubt its a nice size GR. I was just meaning you know its big when you see MT, WY, and the Dakotas getting pairs lol

Its really hit or miss .. mostly miss. The main FTL to get anything is in Billings, about 2 hours from me. Wouldnt make that trip unless it was a must have. But that particular one gets Kobes, KDs, Brons as well.
Here we'll get the nike sigs about 4-5 months down the line, and its usually the ones that dont sell well.

but as for these, gonna be online or bust. Hopefully its a relatively smooth pick up. I'm already prepared to be trying for an hour or so, but hopefully its much much quicker than that

I usually only buy from nike.com because of the FREE SHIPPING but does anyone know if i can use those $20 coupons you get from finishline in the mail? Is there a difference between the coupons that say $20 REWRD or the $20 OFF on your next purchase of 100 dollars or more??? 
Can only use $20 rewards on jordans

Quote:

Did they offer you guys a store CC? I know the one here had a promo period of % off prices, with a store CC 18 months no interest. I was done with it in 10 months. Divided price by 18 months, paid that monthly or more if I had some to spare (did most of the time)

Keeps some cash in ya pocket as well

Congrats to both of you
Thanks fellas.  I would have done that but my boy is in the family diamond business and he hooked me up.  I figured I would do him a solid and just pay it off since I had the cash flow.

Last edited:

If it says "WC REWARDS" then yes you can use them towards anything, including retros. I don't think they mail those out anymore, you can view them on the FinishLine app though. The coupons you get in the mail that come in the catalog can't be used towards retros, usually they're something like "$10 off if you spend $75 or $20 if you spend $150".

Hoped that helped

Back
Top Bottom