Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Got my hands on these at my local FL, the leather is super soft, waaaaay better than the tumbled leather of recent releases I've copped.

If I wasn't invested in the French Blue 7s, I would cop these. Hoping I won't regret that

I own a pair of Toros...they're okay.

I wore them to work a lot and treat them like something I got from an outlet, but they are nice.

If the red was as dark as the 5's I'd probably treat them a little better.

Cool grey IVs>>>>Toro IVs
This.

Mist blue>Toros.

White/Green>Toros.

Plethora of 4s>Toros.

If they weren't red like a certain cw made popular by a famous rapper they'd be on clearance. Red shoes only recently became popular

dont like yeezys or any other red shoes so thats incorrect and i was being sarcastic about the GOAT

its WC/Bred>>>Cool Grey>Toro>>>> everything else is garbage

dont like yeezys or any other red shoes so thats incorrect and i was being sarcastic about the GOAT

Every other IV is garbage???

Anyway, I never understood the fascination with the cool grey c/w.

Last edited:
TORO are GOAT
pimp.gif
Bred 4s GOAT

Anyway, I never understood the fascination with the cool grey c/w.

Well I guess i'll say it: Cool Greys are garbage, not the Toro's. No idea why people even like those in comparison to the Breds, WC's, or numerous other colorways.

Well I guess i'll say it: Cool Greys are garbage, not the Toro's. No idea why people even like those in comparison to the Breds, WC's, or numerous other colorways.
mean.gif
 Saying the cool grey's are garbage... What is this blasphemy you speak 

Back
Top Bottom