Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

laugh.gif
so true... but they aren't sitting. just didn't sell out immediately
some folks gotta validate their purchase or something 

then complain about how everyone at the mall has on the same pair thus must put on ice for several years

hey non sell out slow sell out whatever they go on feet head held high.....

i can care less i rock KD EXT's no F's given... they fly to me...

what happen to the originality of things some folks mad others didn't buy what they brought...... i mean really just really 

To be honest, these are really nice and I really enjoyed walking into champs at 6 pm today and being able to cop, but the anniversary 4's have equal if not better quality than these. No complaints though, just a thought.

Right!  they just released this morning... this new breed of people that like sneakers i tell you 
laugh.gif

aka you mean the 13 year old whos mad they have lame" they still on shelves jordans after 1 day resell only 30$ worthless pair"

and not the cool i had to wait in the blistering cold enter 4 raffles and beg my great aunt for jordan 11's which are worth 100$ over so thus are cooler 

LAME!!!

kids actually speak of shoes as what they are worth resell wise now and days, and this people will be the sneaker future not what the shoe meant to you in highschool or the memoeries of jordan, but how they sold for back then or what i made off them off them....

actual conversation i hear with younger kids when we go to schools during science fairs and such...

Last edited:
Sorry to b off topic but is anybody from dallas here...I jus moved here and was wondering is it easy r very difficult 2 purchase jordans in store here r should I jus stick 2 online

Sorry to b off topic but is anybody from dallas here...I jus moved here and was wondering is it easy r very difficult 2 purchase jordans in store here r should I jus stick 2 online
see the "get money boyz"

and or you tube tx sneaker release

im sure their should be something to mind sense of the "this is sparta" mind set when braving those releases....

I really feel bad for my homies who asked me to cop for them. 3 of them asked me. I didnt get my size online and just tried to cop for their sizes since i already have 3 winning tickets at the malls in my size. Too bad fnl messed up with the payment again so i missed out. Smh

Air Jordan 4.

Pleased with my purchase. Although $203 retail for a retro still feels a bit weird...

Quality is pretty on point. Still wishing for a non-banana shape mold but overall I'm pleased...

Congrats to all that copped and are pleased. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Right!  they just released this morning... this new breed of people that like sneakers i tell you :lol:  

aka you mean the 13 year old whos mad they have lame" they still on shelves jordans after 1 day resell only 30$ worthless pair"

and not the cool i had to wait in the blistering cold enter 4 raffles and beg my great aunt for jordan 11's which are worth 100$ over so thus are cooler 

LAME!!!

kids actually speak of shoes as what they are worth resell wise now and days, and this people will be the sneaker future not what the shoe meant to you in highschool or the memoeries of jordan, but how they sold for back then or what i made off them off them....

actual conversation i hear with younger kids when we go to schools during science fairs and such...

What??? Sounds like you've been skipping a lot of school.

Back
Top Bottom