College math unappreciation

i failed college algebra 3 times lol...and i graduated a semester late too because of it smh

then I got an B in calc. my first time...its all bull

i failed college algebra 3 times lol...and i graduated a semester late too because of it smh

then I got an B in calc. my first time...its all bull

The only math courses I took in university were linear algebra and differential calculus, which I needed for some courses in my econ minor. I think the key with math is to read some of the material ahead of class, never fall behind in the material, and do all the assigned problems multiple times. Cramming all the material into a couple days of studying before the exam can work in other classes, but in math its difficult to learn everything well in a short amount of time.

The only math courses I took in university were linear algebra and differential calculus, which I needed for some courses in my econ minor. I think the key with math is to read some of the material ahead of class, never fall behind in the material, and do all the assigned problems multiple times. Cramming all the material into a couple days of studying before the exam can work in other classes, but in math its difficult to learn everything well in a short amount of time.

accounting is 
sick.gif
 so is algebra 

Accounting isn't complicated math at all, simple pemdas. What makes it complicated is knowing where to put things.

Accounting isn't complicated math at all, simple pemdas. What makes it complicated is knowing where to put things.

Back
Top Bottom