College is not what i thought it would be......dam

People are going to say Fraternity's are "lame". But honestly, they provide a good group of dudes that have your back, makes your social life easy (events planned for you), girls easy, etc. We had a few people who did not drink (they changed their mindset after a few months though). It made my college experience amazing. Just make sure you join a decent one as the quality of girls you hang out with is determined by how good your frat is.

Originally Posted by Peja4Prez

People are going to say Fraternity's are "lame". But honestly, they provide a good group of dudes that have your back, makes your social life easy (events planned for you), girls easy, etc. We had a few people who did not drink (they changed their mindset after a few months though). It made my college experience amazing. Just make sure you join a decent one as the quality of girls you hang out with is determined by how good your frat is.

Real talks. Join a frat bro. your story sounds like how my school life was last year. Now I'm pledging Kappa Sigma 
KSIG KSIG KSIG!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lil Cao wrote:

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Not everychick is going to dig you, you need to find the asian chick that are not scaredof the BBC. If the Asian chick thing is your thing then you should go to thelambda phi epsilon Halloween party on the 22

http://buffalohalloween.com/main-event-party/
OP, if you want Asian girls, go to this party. I went last year and %%*% was cray.
You can also rush with the lambdas next semester, I'm sure there'll be some mixer with some asian soririty where you can get your &$(& wet.

I know the lambda conventions are always cray. But you have to be part of the frat to go

How do y'all know 'em? Thats my frat..but i'm from the west coast. I actually went to buffalo for our convention this year, was pretty wild, had lots of fun. OP, pm me, I can put you on to some folks over there. A lot of them are black too, and they ain't lyin bout the chicks. Btw..don't be goin to the mixers expectin any of that, just chill and meet people, otherwise you'd be in the wrong place homie
i knew them from last year, rush in the spring  didnt get the bid, re rush got the bid , pledge , and crossed .
i went to the  convention club parties cause i was in buff moving in to my at the time, and the club parites was only half the story the +*!! that was going down in those hotels 
eek.gif

------------
op any updates

I read through all these responses and most of ya'll sound like cornballs in real life 
laugh.gif

The best advice in here in terms of upping your social life was to join a frat.  Everything else falls into place once you're a part of something, especially a frat.

How you're having a terrible time, I do not know. Buffalo was a good 3-4 hour ride from my school. I went HAM every time we went up there. Black or White crowd, you not doing something right.
My visits to Albany was more fun though. If you got a whip you might wanna just start road-trippin fam.

Maybe it took college(dorming) for you to realize you're a lame. Maybe you ugly too. I don't understand not being able to get girls. If the classes suck, maybe you need to reconsider your major? You can't change being black so maybe you should go after a different demographic of females. Maybe it's not that the parties suck, maybe you not getting drunk and high enough? The reason you can't focus is cuz you aint getting no {[]} and the classes apparently suck, plus you're battling depression so it'll just be even harder. Can't help you much with food, I've had that problem myself a few days when I went to the cafeteria.

I've had friends who've went to Buffalo and I've visited. It's a very good school as far as parties and the girls are concerned. Biggest complaint is usually the snow/cold weather and the other little things that come with living there.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

university at buffalo
First off, all the stuff you posted is NOT what you should be looking to get out of college. First and foremost, you are spending money and time there in order to educate yourself and get a good job. That is your main goal, so start networking, join clubs, get to know your professors on a personal level, go to office hours, and GET GOOD GRADES. Right now you might feel like that is the least of your worries but 5 years from now you're gonna look back and wish you did just that. Trust me.
Dropping knowledge.

university at buffalo
laugh.gif
. I went there for my first year and a half and at the time it was lame, but then again I wasn't on the white girls then. If I was there now, I would LOVE all that snow up there.
laugh.gif

My man, you go to UB and the parties suck? You don't go to Buff State? They at least got parties poppin and they got girls too? Let me guess, you live on North Campus too right?

*Looks at original date of first post* *facepalm* Gravedigging mofos

college isn't like the movies man.. you wont have mad people and hot girls just walking up to you wanting to be your friend. you need to make an effort to break out of your comfort zone and build your social circle. 

College is not what i thought it would be 
The partys all suck.....

I can't get girls......

The classes all suck .......

Its super hard to focus.........

Being black seems to scare asian chicks ......

The food sucks because is pretty much the same @*## everyday .

Am battling depression...

NT fam help me out  am losing it 

I transfered from cc btw after a year so am a transfer sophomore  
grow up...
college is a privilege not a party....

get your priorities straight....

work hard now, it'll pay off later.....

the girls will come, you're trying WAY too hard.....

asian girls are fine with black guys, you're just trying WAY too hard....

be yourself.....you're trying WAY too hard....

Back
Top Bottom