College is not what i thought it would be......dam

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I woke up on my housemates bed confused but I just remembered I was locked out last night so I stormed in the room and passed out
laugh.gif
. Now I'm about to pack a bowl and possibly grab some Pho to cure my hangover.

Hangovers, the worse part about college.

They sure are....

Go to the rec center and play ball. Easiest way to make friends & they'll put u on with chicks most of the time. By put on, I.mean introduce. The rest is up to you. I'm sure you'll be iight tho judging from your posts before this thread..I remember you made a thread a while back about getting chicks # all the time. You just gotta recover ya mojo. It'll come back my g, don't worry.

I have gotten out of my comfort zone

I dont go to parties back home and i went to like 4 since being here
I don't drink and i drank since being here but am not into getting drunk
I don't dance but i have since being here
I have a 2 good friend here that has tons of bud so i might try that i guess lol

I guess am just going to focus completely on my school work and join some clubs and smoke some bud and see what happens from their

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Go to the rec center and play ball. Easiest way to make friends & they'll put u on with chicks most of the time. By put on, I.mean introduce. The rest is up to you. I'm sure you'll be iight tho judging from your posts before this thread..I remember you made a thread a while back about getting chicks # all the time. You just gotta recover ya mojo. It'll come back my g, don't worry.

I play ball and workout like everyday and i have met tons of people from their but its all dudes 
and thats the problem

you watched too many movies about wild college parties and drunk co eds....college is fun at times and there are alotta girls around ( no excuse for you not smashing), BUT it aint bout partyin all the time, u gotta get ur grades and set ur life up...

If you thought it was like the movies, its far from it. You probably just need to make some good friends and it will get better.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by ill steelo

I play ball and workout like everyday and i have met tons of people from their but its all dudes 
and thats the problem

Yall don't go to parties/ kickbacks? They don't put u on at the kickbacks?

1st get off the internet. i live in Buffalo not too far away from South Campus, and theres a ton of shops n stuff on main st. go walk around and meet some people.

There have been some good posts in here, I hope you're paying attention to them. Everyone won't have the same experience in college. It's what you make it! Take care of what you are there for, education. The rest will come. And like someone else said earlier, women young and old can sense that thirstiness, so play it cool.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Stick with it and in four years you can Occupy Wall Street and complain about the "system".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Gonna be the best response in here.

OP, change your life up. The problem is YOU because you are the main variable in all the "problems". Best of luck.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

university at buffalo
You go to a party school man. I've only been twice and got laid the second time....I'm willing to bet you just have the wrong perspective. First off, all the stuff you posted is NOT what you should be looking to get out of college. First and foremost, you are spending money and time there in order to educate yourself and get a good job. That is your main goal, so start networking, join clubs, get to know your professors on a personal level, go to office hours, and GET GOOD GRADES. Right now you might feel like that is the least of your worries but 5 years from now you're gonna look back and wish you did just that. Trust me.

As far as parties and females, don't stress over it. Just meet new people (not just girls, just be personable in general), go out of your comfort zone. Like I said I've been to UB a couple of times and even though the people I was with had everything planned, there was def no shortage of parties or chicks. That school is massive. The year is still early so don't get discouraged yet but if you keep up this Debbie Downer attitude all year you're definitely not smashing. Girls can sense that %*$% from a mile away. And maybe I just wasn't paying attention when I went but I don't remember seeing any hot Asian girls while I was there. They're not known to be very receptive of black guys to begin with so if you're basing your success with females off asian chicks then you might wanna get used to riding the bench dawg. That place is PAWG heaven tho 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smoke good weed and do you....forget all the cliches that people say your supposed to do in college....do something nobody else is doing

this

solution for all lifes problems imo

College is not what i thought it would be 
The partys all suck.....

I can't get girls......

The classes all suck .......

Its super hard to focus.........

Being black seems to scare asian chicks ......

The food sucks because is pretty much the same @*## everyday .

Am battling depression...

NT fam help me out  am losing it 

I transfered from cc btw after a year so am a transfer sophomore  

I transfer to ub last year from a CC

The partys all suck.....

you need to find where the hot parties are at with your kinda people. fromhouse parties, frat parties, to club parties . if the party real does suck youand your crew might have to be the party staters , if that fails you need tojust leave the parties .

I can't getgirls......

Holla atmore girls then and get your mouth piece sharper, plus if you live in the dormthere are at least 4 @%@% per dorm that are sercving almost everyone

The classesall suck .......

That’scollege some class are great and some suck donkey balls

Its superhard to focus.........

That’s yourproblem… you are focusing on a bunch of random +@!$

Being blackseems to scare asian chicks ......

Not everychick is going to dig you, you need to find the asian chick that are not scaredof the BBC. If the Asian chick thing is your thing then you should go to thelambda phi epsilon Halloween party on the 22

http://buffalohalloween.com/main-event-party/

The foodsucks because is pretty much the same @*## everyday.

It does, soyou should learn how to cook

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

there's gotta be at least one guy/girl on that damb campus that shares the same feelings as you...find that person
Wouldn't recommend that. Two lonely, boring people would be even worse.
Just handle your business and then go out. Join a school group or something that will get you more involved with things. Go on Yelp and look up what's a cool place to go to if you have to. Just go somewhere to get out of the house/dorm/whatever. Develop a hobby. Strike up conversations new people--anyone, anywhere, about anything--and see where it takes you. Sleep with a chubby girl and get back in the swing of things if you have to. Sometimes you just need to see the ball go through the hoop to get back in rhythm.

Cheer up though. Nobody wants a negative person around... Especially if that's how you are when you meet them. You'll be setting yourself up for a social failure.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

You go to school to get an education. Trust me, get the best grades you can now and get a good job. education you can in a field you're actually interested in and can make a living off of after school.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Stick with it and in four years you can Occupy Wall Street and complain about the "system".
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom