College is not what i thought it would be......dam

I go to UB too.....

-parties are hit or miss
-there are girls everywhere, and the school is so big that you almost never see the same girl twice, so you're doing something wrong
-if you dont like house parties go to the bars or clubs (northside/mojos/downtown)
-you're focused on the wrong things
-if all else fails join a frat (join lambdas if you're black and like Asian girls)
-join a basketball intramural team if you havent already, everyone i ball with is pretty much the people i chill with
-dont get addicted to weed if you try it, you'll lose focus on school and become 10x lazier

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smoke good weed
yes. no reggie or you'll just make your college experience worse.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

im currently going through the exact same and like someone mentioned up there, my high times are whats getting me by.
same.. I think my main problem is that I haven't really found a group of friends that i really mess with... my grades are looking nice though

Dude is complaining that his life college expirience sucks.

Bruh, community college blows #%+$%%% bricks my dude.

I wish I was in your position right bruh, I really do.

Get out and be someone and smang mad @%*#++! man.

Stop being a cry baby.

Yes, I'm pissed off...

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Not everychick is going to dig you, you need to find the asian chick that are not scaredof the BBC. If the Asian chick thing is your thing then you should go to thelambda phi epsilon Halloween party on the 22

http://buffalohalloween.com/main-event-party/
OP, if you want Asian girls, go to this party. I went last year and %%*% was cray.
You can also rush with the lambdas next semester, I'm sure there'll be some mixer with some asian soririty where you can get your **** wet.

I know the lambda conventions are always cray. But you have to be part of the frat to go

UB is not THAT bad son, be happy you aren't at Buff State.

But on a serious note, you should make the best of it. I went on man roadtrips to Buff when I was an undergrad. And if all else fails try to transfer to another SUNY.

just keep meeting new people til you find where you fit in. its not gonna happen right away. be open to new *+%@.

your prolly corny and not co signable.

who cares about school , get your grades on point and holla at people with the same mind set as you.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Not everychick is going to dig you, you need to find the asian chick that are not scaredof the BBC. If the Asian chick thing is your thing then you should go to thelambda phi epsilon Halloween party on the 22

http://buffalohalloween.com/main-event-party/
OP, if you want Asian girls, go to this party. I went last year and %%*% was cray.
You can also rush with the lambdas next semester, I'm sure there'll be some mixer with some asian soririty where you can get your &$(& wet.

I know the lambda conventions are always cray. But you have to be part of the frat to go

How do y'all know 'em? Thats my frat..but i'm from the west coast. I actually went to buffalo for our convention this year, was pretty wild, had lots of fun. OP, pm me, I can put you on to some folks over there. A lot of them are black too, and they ain't lyin bout the chicks. Btw..don't be goin to the mixers expectin any of that, just chill and meet people, otherwise you'd be in the wrong place homie

college has been so much time and fun that i havent been on niketalk so much. weekend warrior has been taking it out of me. still going hard on sunday night haha with chem lab in the morning.

party hard, study hard for real
pimp.gif

one last thing: OSU is popping without a question. go here for a good time at college. there are better academic colleges but we go hard.

It's all about networking, my man. I felt the same way the first couple of days here, but after meeting people and talking to people, school has finally become fun.

BUT, you can't forget the one thing you came to UB for in the first place: education. Don't get too caught up with the party scene and lose track of your grades.

Back
Top Bottom