College and Friends from home.

I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but for those who've gone or go to school you ever see a difference in the friends you've had before you went to school.  Like is the relationship any different from better or for worse, or has there been no change.  Discuss.

I don't know if any of you have experienced this, but for those who've gone or go to school you ever see a difference in the friends you've had before you went to school.  Like is the relationship any different from better or for worse, or has there been no change.  Discuss.

when we get together its like no one ever left-those are my real friends...even tho they stayed home we still keep in touch when i'm at school so to come home its really refreshing to be able to kick back with people ive know for years

a few people i was just cool with its not the same...we run into each other and they wanna kick but its like we have nothing in common anymore...

when we get together its like no one ever left-those are my real friends...even tho they stayed home we still keep in touch when i'm at school so to come home its really refreshing to be able to kick back with people ive know for years

a few people i was just cool with its not the same...we run into each other and they wanna kick but its like we have nothing in common anymore...

yea. when i went to college i started to drink and party. when i come home, none of my friends do that. and they just wanna sit around and watch T.V.

they really need to move outta their parents house and hit up a college campus. ive felt us moving further apart every year.

yea. when i went to college i started to drink and party. when i come home, none of my friends do that. and they just wanna sit around and watch T.V.

they really need to move outta their parents house and hit up a college campus. ive felt us moving further apart every year.

For the ones that went away for school, you'll all be on the same ++$$... But for your peeps that didn't you'll notice it is different. This is because YOU have changed while the ones that stayed are pretty much on the same ++$$ they were when ya'll graduated HS. It's sad, but it happens.

For the ones that went away for school, you'll all be on the same ++$$... But for your peeps that didn't you'll notice it is different. This is because YOU have changed while the ones that stayed are pretty much on the same ++$$ they were when ya'll graduated HS. It's sad, but it happens.

I feel that the majority of my friends have changed since college.  A lot of them went greek and turned into tools.  A few of them do coke, pop pills or have turned into huge stoners.  One of my best friend's since kindergarten is pretty sketchy now.  I'm sure some of them would say that I've changed too though.

I feel that the majority of my friends have changed since college.  A lot of them went greek and turned into tools.  A few of them do coke, pop pills or have turned into huge stoners.  One of my best friend's since kindergarten is pretty sketchy now.  I'm sure some of them would say that I've changed too though.

None of us went away to college so it's basically the same thing, just slightly different to accommodate our mental and emotional growth.

None of us went away to college so it's basically the same thing, just slightly different to accommodate our mental and emotional growth.

i went to college (and stayed on campus) getting chicks want easier it was just wayyyy more frequent..my numbers went up theres were movin slow lol. and i made so many new relationships..classes were the lease important thing about college

i went to college (and stayed on campus) getting chicks want easier it was just wayyyy more frequent..my numbers went up theres were movin slow lol. and i made so many new relationships..classes were the lease important thing about college

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

This.

For the most part I'm still real cool w/ most of the homeboys at home but there's a few that don't do anything, haven't really made any moves since HS and kind of buzz killers when chilling with them cause the things they worry/talk about aren't even on my radar of things I care or think twice about.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

This.

For the most part I'm still real cool w/ most of the homeboys at home but there's a few that don't do anything, haven't really made any moves since HS and kind of buzz killers when chilling with them cause the things they worry/talk about aren't even on my radar of things I care or think twice about.

well theyre gone for 8-9 months and expierence a different life/style...they grow while people that stay hometown stay the same cuz the scenery and setting is the same.

well theyre gone for 8-9 months and expierence a different life/style...they grow while people that stay hometown stay the same cuz the scenery and setting is the same.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

/thread.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

/thread.

i felt a change when i went away ... you miss alot when you're not home, and you're having a ton of new experiences when you're away from home ...

if your friends from home are your true friends ... while you both change ... things should still be all good

i felt a change when i went away ... you miss alot when you're not home, and you're having a ton of new experiences when you're away from home ...

if your friends from home are your true friends ... while you both change ... things should still be all good

Back
Top Bottom