Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shaq could never make another nickel and his family would still be set for generations, money can't mean everything, and if you're genuinely not trying to jeopardize your business why say anything at all?

Just stay out the way and keep quiet.

Dudes tap dancing for dollars better realize who their alienating with this nonsense

Look at Cam shucking and jiving for the same folks who wanted to tear him down 9 months ago looking like a bozo

I usually wouldn't even respond to something like this because I don't like to be negative but let me answer with this question.

What does him being "relevant" in the league or his sponsorships have to do with the issues that he is speaking against?

Like what at all?

Exactly.

So you think someone like Cam Newton would do this? Karpernik has nothing to lose now he's a backup he's got his money already. Why didn't he take this stance when he was at the peak of his career? it's not like it's a new thing that African Americans have been mistreated in this country that's been happening since forever.

Inside the NBA has themselves quite a team with Shaq and Charles Barkley who agreed with the Zimmerman verdict. All they need is Michael "Republicans buy shoes too" Jordan and they'll be set.

Last edited:

I support his stance. But would he be doing this if he was still relevant in the league? or If he was playing for another contract? Or if he still had the big sponsors he had before? I think hes doing this because he has nothing to lose now . Somebody probably already brought this point up but i just skimmed through the whole thread.
he actually still has a lot to lose

So Shaq is a raCOON too
mean.gif
How come you decided not to rap "I love cops, the black community should cooperate with law enforcement" in this?

Last edited:

Shannon speaking that real :pimp:.

Polar opposite ftom SAS. Honestly, surprised Sjannon "gets it".

Former super bowl Raven :smokin

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

http://thehustle.co/shaq-is-a-heck-of-an-investor

Dude is trying to protect his image and not **** his money up. Ain't no way he's THAT out of touch. He should've stayed off of this topic and declined to be interviewed. :smh:

I've BEEN a Shaq fan ever since his LSU days and even went to his first game against Kobe when he went to the Heat, rooting for him in Staple's Center... in Red... in downtown LA. :smh:

Damn. Heroes often disappoint.

Imagine how I felt when Jerry Rice made his comments. Hell a lot of people at MVSU are disowning him now including his own frat bros.

I for one didn't expect to hear that from Shannon Sharpe. Wow :pimp:

On the other hand, Shaq was blue for a while. I'm not surprised.

Shannon has always been a real one. Snack is definitely on the train with Scam

Shaq out here mumbling into disappointment

Cat did even walk through the desert to get his light..... i see why now

Imagine how I felt when Jerry Rice made his comments. Hell a lot of people at MVSU are disowning him now including his own frat bros.
Can't remember who said this, but I think this quote sums it all up:

"If money hasn't changed you, you just haven't made enough of it yet"

One my favorite spots from Louis. But thinking about it in context, that bit he said at the end, "still dealing with our slaved been taken" is more true than he knows. The more we try to talk about freedom and equality, the harder they fight it, including getting the house negroes to help quell things.

Public figures are choosing sides right now. **** the idea that some guys are tap dancing. If you tap dancing, that is choosing a side IMO. The line being drawn in this country is too big to play both sides of it.

It's been interesting to see people expose themselves these past few weeks. All of these instances of people taking a stand against Kaepernick so as to not disrupt their financial stability... It's disappointing to an extent, but also appreciated in a way since they're letting the public know exactly where they stand.

Back
Top Bottom