COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by DUB 253

bf3 will use frostbite 2.0 which is a completely new engine built from the ground up.
%#@* graphics. It's still a 30 frames per second game. Until they go to 60fps I doubt I'll cop.

ill be runnin it at 80fps+ son
And you'll be playing by yourself. Very few care about PC gaming around here man.
laugh.gif

bf3 will use frostbite 2.0 which is a completely new engine built from the ground up.
%#@* graphics. It's still a 30 frames per second game. Until they go to 60fps I doubt I'll cop.

And you'll be playing by yourself. Very few care about PC gaming around here man.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

So only NT'ers buy games?

laugh.gif

So only NT'ers buy games?

Son I hope the Brooklyn map uses iconic landmarks. Maybe coney island. Or Brooklyn promenade with manhatten skyline/status of liberty in the background. I would love a map divided in half (like berlin wall) with prospect park on one side and streets/cars (eastern parkway) on the other.

Son I hope the Brooklyn map uses iconic landmarks. Maybe coney island. Or Brooklyn promenade with manhatten skyline/status of liberty in the background. I would love a map divided in half (like berlin wall) with prospect park on one side and streets/cars (eastern parkway) on the other.

laugh.gif
the pc gaming community is very much alive. ea's digital distribution is up 60% from 2009 and steam earned around $1 billion in 2010 in sales.

laugh.gif
the pc gaming community is very much alive. ea's digital distribution is up 60% from 2009 and steam earned around $1 billion in 2010 in sales.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

its a wrap for BF3
I disagree. A lot of fans are looking for a new avenue of FPS and with the promo's that EA has been doing for Battlefield...They can definitely intensify the rivalry.

Back
Top Bottom