COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

When I said "stop it with the tactical team play on TDM" I meant stop it with the TALK, not stop it with your play style.  I'm just saying there isn't any tactical team play on TDM; everybody is out there trying to get their own doing their own thing.
laugh.gif

So you're saying you have to have a good game in order to be a team player?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Hyper

Yea, the assist thing is kinda true.

Most of the time you run with a full party of good players you'll see damn near everybody with 5+ assists.

KD and assists are probably the 2 most important stats IMO.

SPM is up there, too.
If you play TDM then sure.

No, its important for pretty much every game.

I'll wait for somebody to explain to me how dying benefits your team in any game mode.

Most of the time you run with a full party of good players you'll see damn near everybody with 5+ assists.

SPM is up there, too.

I'll wait for somebody to explain to me how dying benefits your team in any game mode.

i feel kinda annoyed that treyarch are still releasing map packs. The last and final one should be coming out for the ps3 in oct and mw3 comes out in nov.

I'm not one of those people who like to rag on Treyarch but this is pushing it.

*ends rant

i feel kinda annoyed that treyarch are still releasing map packs. The last and final one should be coming out for the ps3 in oct and mw3 comes out in nov.

I'm not one of those people who like to rag on Treyarch but this is pushing it.

*ends rant

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

is unfortunate flatbush still doesnt get it......we dont care how you play....just how you respond.

all these x box users are clowns.....absolute idiots

see what i did there?

psn tombradysthegreatestofalltime

and none of u are tellin me nothin
Its unfortunate you can't read because I wasn't arguing anything about how I play.  I have been talking about statistics. Others like derrty for some reason keep bringing up how I play so read correctly and then get your facts straight.

laugh.gif
at how I respond. What does that even mean?! I guess intelligent well-thought out responses by me is not acceptable by your standards (like that even matters.)

son.....you are talking about style of play by talking about different statistics and what they mean and how certain stats come from how you play and what those stats mean....
dude really tried usin reverse psychology on me 
roll.gif

is unfortunate flatbush still doesnt get it......we dont care how you play....just how you respond.

see what i did there?

Its unfortunate you can't read because I wasn't arguing anything about how I play.  I have been talking about statistics. Others like derrty for some reason keep bringing up how I play so read correctly and then get your facts straight.

laugh.gif
at how I respond. What does that even mean?! I guess intelligent well-thought out responses by me is not acceptable by your standards (like that even matters.)

son.....you are talking about style of play by talking about different statistics and what they mean and how certain stats come from how you play and what those stats mean....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

To me, assists is the best indicator of who is a team player on TDM.
In that case, I'll gladly take the title of the best team player
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

To me, assists is the best indicator of who is a team player on TDM.
In that case, I'll gladly take the title of the best team player
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

SPM is up there, too.

Someone dying trying to cap a flag>someone sitting back and dying 4 times a game playing "tactical" with one cap.. the first flag

SPM is up there, too.

Someone dying trying to cap a flag>someone sitting back and dying 4 times a game playing "tactical" with one cap.. the first flag

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Bruh it dosnt matter, if u played Against any 2 of us ps3 players, no matter how you decide to play, say me n Burrack; You will go Negative....just sayin

cant nobody beat me on black ops free for all and most of the time 2 vs 1 free for all. Im just good like that.

And anyone of you want feeling good and want to take that L let me know and you can take a straight L to your record. I will have you so mad your going to break your controller.

I dare somebody from here to play me and your friends can even watch you get your end beat

Bruh it dosnt matter, if u played Against any 2 of us ps3 players, no matter how you decide to play, say me n Burrack; You will go Negative....just sayin

cant nobody beat me on black ops free for all and most of the time 2 vs 1 free for all. Im just good like that.

And anyone of you want feeling good and want to take that L let me know and you can take a straight L to your record. I will have you so mad your going to break your controller.

I dare somebody from here to play me and your friends can even watch you get your end beat

When I said "stop it with the tactical team play on TDM" I meant stop it with the TALK, not stop it with your play style.  I'm just saying there isn't any tactical team play on TDM; everybody is out there trying to get their own doing their own thing.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Everybody out there trying to do their own thing would be applicalbe if it was Free For All but we are talking about TEAM Deathmatch so you are incorrect and there is indeed tactical play in any game mode as it has been defined earlier in this thread.  Try again.

I never said anything about having to have a good game in order to be a team player. I don't even have the slightest idea how you inferred that but based on the other comments/assumptions you have made I am not surprised. It is what it is man...you just are not able to comprehend.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Everybody out there trying to do their own thing would be applicalbe if it was Free For All but we are talking about TEAM Deathmatch so you are incorrect and there is indeed tactical play in any game mode as it has been defined earlier in this thread.  Try again.

I never said anything about having to have a good game in order to be a team player. I don't even have the slightest idea how you inferred that but based on the other comments/assumptions you have made I am not surprised. It is what it is man...you just are not able to comprehend.

see what i did there?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So basically you just said in more words what I simply stated which was that I was indeed talking about statistics. So I don't get the point you attempted to make here.  Might wanna think before you type next time as you also clearly you have no idea what the term "reverse psychology" means.

see what i did there?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

So basically you just said in more words what I simply stated which was that I was indeed talking about statistics. So I don't get the point you attempted to make here.  Might wanna think before you type next time as you also clearly you have no idea what the term "reverse psychology" means.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Like I said, I'll wait for somebody to explain to me how dying helps your team.

How does somebody dying trying to cap a flag help a team?

Plus, if dude with 4 deaths had 40+ kills, then what?

He didn't have a good game because he had 1 cap?

I rarely ever even have to fight for flags in domination when I play with a party.

I rarely ever even have to fight for flags in domination when I play with a party.

yea ur right i get super pissed off teammates have so many death though he has caps but his not helpin the team cuz his feeding the other team kills. well this is my theory about kill %%+%%#, if ur not gonna cap at least kill a lot of ppl and throw out uav, counter uav, black bird, or do more kills by usin chopper gunner, gunship or dogs. with those kill streak it helps the team to cap the flags easier...i think a team will never lose if black bird is on for like 75% of the game...and if you can do tat ur are helpin ur team killstreak > flag caps. so many games tat my team cap flags in the beginin and they died so many times, in the middle of the game the other team is raping up with killstreaks and they cap all flags and they make a comebax and we lose...

yea ur right i get super pissed off teammates have so many death though he has caps but his not helpin the team cuz his feeding the other team kills. well this is my theory about kill %%+%%#, if ur not gonna cap at least kill a lot of ppl and throw out uav, counter uav, black bird, or do more kills by usin chopper gunner, gunship or dogs. with those kill streak it helps the team to cap the flags easier...i think a team will never lose if black bird is on for like 75% of the game...and if you can do tat ur are helpin ur team killstreak > flag caps. so many games tat my team cap flags in the beginin and they died so many times, in the middle of the game the other team is raping up with killstreaks and they cap all flags and they make a comebax and we lose...

Since this usually gets posted whenever i get in a argument/debate... I finally get to say it to others.. 
Spoiler [+]

Real ##%% though, Some of the stuff ive read throughout these past couple of pages or so... 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

I love CoD threads though 
laugh.gif

Since this usually gets posted whenever i get in a argument/debate... I finally get to say it to others.. 
Spoiler [+]

Real ##%% though, Some of the stuff ive read throughout these past couple of pages or so... 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

I love CoD threads though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom