COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Where did I indicate that I cared how someone (specifically you, I guess) play the game?
nerd.gif

Why are you talking about having a good game when we are talking about being a team player?
nerd.gif

Where did I indicate that I cared how someone (specifically you, I guess) play the game?
nerd.gif

Why are you talking about having a good game when we are talking about being a team player?
nerd.gif

is unfortunate flatbush still doesnt get it......we dont care how you play....just how you respond.

all these x box users are clowns.....absolute idiots

see what i did there?

psn tombradysthegreatestofalltime

and none of u are tellin me nothin

is unfortunate flatbush still doesnt get it......we dont care how you play....just how you respond.

see what i did there?

Yea, the assist thing is kinda true.

Most of the time you run with a full party of good players you'll see damn near everybody with 5+ assists.

KD and assists are probably the 2 most important stats IMO.

SPM is up there, too.

Most of the time you run with a full party of good players you'll see damn near everybody with 5+ assists.

SPM is up there, too.

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

see what i did there?

Its unfortunate you can't read because I wasn't arguing anything about how I play.  I have been talking about statistics. Others like derrty for some reason keep bringing up how I play so read correctly and then get your facts straight.

laugh.gif
at how I respond. What does that even mean?! I guess intelligent well-thought out responses by me is not acceptable by your standards (like that even matters.)

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

see what i did there?

Its unfortunate you can't read because I wasn't arguing anything about how I play.  I have been talking about statistics. Others like derrty for some reason keep bringing up how I play so read correctly and then get your facts straight.

laugh.gif
at how I respond. What does that even mean?! I guess intelligent well-thought out responses by me is not acceptable by your standards (like that even matters.)

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

1)When you stated "Stop it with the tactical play." Why address my play or have an emotion towards it if you didn't "care"?! Doesn't make sense....you are contradicting yourself.

2. Why cant you simply read and comprehend?! Let me quote myself and highlight some stuff for you:

"Whats funny about assists being an indicator of a good team player is that is also skewed.  If you have 1 kill 10 deaths and 5 assists did you really have a good game or were you just not able to put people down consistently on your own while taking many deaths?! I don't see how a poor K/D ratio can be justified by having assists. Assists are not an accurate/"concrete" indicator of being a team player because of the exact scenario I just raised."

Interesting that the phrase "team player" was mentioned twice in my last post in correlation with assists being an accurate statistic but yet according to you I wasn't talking about being a team player. The scenario raised was an example of having or not having what would be consider a good game for a TEAM PLAYER with ASSISTS. SMH. The level of reading comprehension is at an all time low on NT.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

1)When you stated "Stop it with the tactical play." Why address my play or have an emotion towards it if you didn't "care"?! Doesn't make sense....you are contradicting yourself.

2. Why cant you simply read and comprehend?! Let me quote myself and highlight some stuff for you:

"Whats funny about assists being an indicator of a good team player is that is also skewed.  If you have 1 kill 10 deaths and 5 assists did you really have a good game or were you just not able to put people down consistently on your own while taking many deaths?! I don't see how a poor K/D ratio can be justified by having assists. Assists are not an accurate/"concrete" indicator of being a team player because of the exact scenario I just raised."

Interesting that the phrase "team player" was mentioned twice in my last post in correlation with assists being an accurate statistic but yet according to you I wasn't talking about being a team player. The scenario raised was an example of having or not having what would be consider a good game for a TEAM PLAYER with ASSISTS. SMH. The level of reading comprehension is at an all time low on NT.

Originally Posted by Hyper

SPM is up there, too.
If you play TDM then sure.

Originally Posted by Hyper

SPM is up there, too.
If you play TDM then sure.

Bruh it dosnt matter, if u played Against any 2 of us ps3 players, no matter how you decide to play, say me n Burrack; You will go Negative....just sayin

Bruh it dosnt matter, if u played Against any 2 of us ps3 players, no matter how you decide to play, say me n Burrack; You will go Negative....just sayin

Tell me if I am alone. But I kind of feel raped and abused by COD because a first person shooter can only be changed by so much over time. I feel for folks that had MW2 and went and bought Black OPS. Did we do this because everyone else did it and so we could have a lot of players to face online. I am thinking about riding out MW2 till my XBOX is extinct.

$60 for what? I don't know, the video game industry is starting to turn me sour.

Tell me if I am alone. But I kind of feel raped and abused by COD because a first person shooter can only be changed by so much over time. I feel for folks that had MW2 and went and bought Black OPS. Did we do this because everyone else did it and so we could have a lot of players to face online. I am thinking about riding out MW2 till my XBOX is extinct.

$60 for what? I don't know, the video game industry is starting to turn me sour.

When I said "stop it with the tactical team play on TDM" I meant stop it with the TALK, not stop it with your play style.  I'm just saying there isn't any tactical team play on TDM; everybody is out there trying to get their own doing their own thing.
laugh.gif

So you're saying you have to have a good game in order to be a team player?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom