COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Just finished season 3. Season 4 can’t come soon enough but it’s probably going to be delayed even further with covid.

really enjoyed kreeses backstory and explains who he is today and why

Ali:emoji_heart_eyes:
Kumiko :emoji_grinning:
Chozen :pimp:
Even brought out the little girl that was dumb enough to climb up the tower to warn the village of the typhoon during the typhoon. :rofl:
for a second I thought larusso was going to do his break the ice block trick again.

Already thinking of season 5 possibilities and if Hilary swank shows up it’s going to be comedy :lol:

this whole series got me listening to the old soundtrack taking me back to a kid again in the 80s

1. Johnny found a cure for Miguel’s asthma and now paralysis lol..
2. I love the Japan episode. Even bartender was busting out some wisdom lol. Chozen honking Daniel’s nose, lmao. 💀.. Daniel reminds me of my 4 year old, touching other people’s stuff then gets that entitled attitude when told no. Dude have some respect while being in someone else’s house let alone country.
3. Love Kreese’s backstory. Every badass has experienced bullying in this series. Guess we see Terry Silver next season.
4. Characters change factions as much as the Vikings series
5. Robby’s character, got a little more likeable after that fight in juvy... then once he’s out tries to attack Migiel again after putting him in the hospital and i hate him again.

About to watch it for the second time

Loved it. :pimp:

Allie, man. :frown:
Absolutely loved havin her show up randomly (even tho we've all been hopin for it forever.) Honestly surprised they didn't use her as the surgeon, but whatever.

Krease has to be callin Terry Silver, right? :nerd:
I know the actor has said no, maybe they're hopin to convince him?
When I saw the younger ponytail, I thought that was gonna be Silver.

Chosen and Kumiko :wow: :pimp:
Outstanding. Even the little girl from the tower.
This show understands the balance between it's history and new stories. So well done.

Tori..... *wipes brow*

Speaking of.........could her mom be.......Hilary Swank? :nerd: :nerd:

I would really love to see Dutch, Silver and Mike Barnes. Longshot, I know.

I also hope Allie stays. I know she probably won't, but those two eps were great. You could tell all 3 actors knew it.

this whole series got me listening to the old soundtrack taking me back to a kid again in the 80s
You got to do what I did last year and cop the Karate Kid movie soundtrack on eBay. Best $10 I spent :pimp:
CCED4E97-12E3-454E-BCEB-499278188938.jpeg

Loved it. :pimp:

Allie, man. :frown:
Absolutely loved havin her show up randomly (even tho we've all been hopin for it forever.) Honestly surprised they didn't use her as the surgeon, but whatever.

Krease has to be callin Terry Silver, right? :nerd:
I know the actor has said no, maybe they're hopin to convince him?
When I saw the younger ponytail, I thought that was gonna be Silver.

Chosen and Kumiko :wow: :pimp:
Outstanding. Even the little girl from the tower.
This show understands the balance between it's history and new stories. So well done.

Tori..... *wipes brow*

Speaking of.........could her mom be.......Hilary Swank? :nerd: :nerd:

I would really love to see Dutch, Silver and Mike Barnes. Longshot, I know.

I also hope Allie stays. I know she probably won't, but those two eps were great. You could tell all 3 actors knew it.
yup Silver. That was him telling Kreese he owes him or something when he freed them in Vietnam.
I’m old enough to be Peyton List’s dad :smh:

Being a child of the late 80’s/90’s and a huge Karate Kid mark, was nervous when they first announced this but damn...

This is a GREAT show, the way they pay attention to detail and the callbacks to the movies is what make it so. No spoilers but DAMN...I’m looking forward to S4.

Didn’t intend of finishing the season in one day but the fact that these are short episodes and they hook you with something at the end of each of them...welp. :lol:

after that scumbag larusso left okinawa the season went down hill from there. random *** fights by karate nerd gangs for no damb reason.

dont nobody care about that rat larusso and his easy *** daughter.

this show was supposed to be about johnny and miguel. you know cobra kai?

what happened?

next season though

johnny, larusso and chozen vs john, terry, and, barnes is definately happening.

Word

LaRusso almost losing his business was weak. Especially when you realize that it was all his fault.

If he just minded his own business when Johnny opened up Cobra Kai, everyone’s life would have been better off.

Neglecting his booming business for some high school beef.

Everyone else is more entertaining than Daniel-san. He’s just some big hater.

Back
Top Bottom