COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

Curious to see if they end up having a season 6. The way season 5 ended. I think they did it to where they have enough to end the show with in the event they aren’t able to get a season 6 confirmed soon imo.

Pretty much every storyline has been resolved for the most part. Could they stretch out 10 more episodes for one last season? I’m sure they could find a plot to make it work.

But time is going to be of the essence in terms of getting something to happen. The actors/actresses who are playing high school aged kids are only getting older. Some of the them are likely going to end up taking other roles elsewhere which are going to consume their time.

I enjoyed the season. Storyline wise, it had a lot of character story arcs and Karate Kid fan service (besides not including the last two Karate Kids). A lot less development and honing into the ode to 80s of the earlier seasons. The choreography seemed to be terrible the entire series.

Was it the ending I thought it would be? Nah. Figured they’d go out on a tournament. But the way things ended…it pretty much resolved everything. Every character’s conflict is now gone.

Season Six would have to be something brand new. But such a tiny YouTube satirical series morphing into the Netflix darling it is today is triumphant. And as an 80s baby, I’m glad I got to see these characters again.

Just wrapped up the season and all I go to say is.

47E3ABC4-C003-48C1-B398-601CC560A40E.gif

Thought it was a pretty good season.

Wonder if this is the last season or what.

Thought that was a pretty good ending with the twist for a possibility for another season.

What twist? The great escape?

I’d be cool if the kids took more of a central stage over the parents. And it turns into a Raid style thriller lol.

Just finished episode 6. Episode 5 was :pimp:

I am so pleased I haven’t had to hear Daniel say “Miyagi-do” 150 times this season :lol:

great season! for what this show is, its amazing....I keep being amazed they come up with story that keeps me entertained....is it cheesy? yes.....johnny is just amazing.....I want this show to keep going even when the kids are off to whatever let there be a johnny dating carmen and rasing kid and him figuring how to do things in funny way....keep it going and keeps him making $....low that some of these actors are getting taken care of.......

prison break hahaha omg that was so bad so comical and dude didnt even have to break out he was legit a day from being released hahah oh man comical

I dont think this is last season......I mean come on production of this show? no chance they filmed a second in mexico or ohio lmao
the actors can't be demanding that much, it is a big staff but bet netflix just bumps them up a bit after each season....if you notice....break between last season and this is 8-9 months......bet they are back for next season in may or june

keep making them!

yooooo if i'm silver i'm like what? you're arresting me because this dude changes his mind???? after my house was INVADED LMAO wow

by the way silver what is up with all these dudes living in your place.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom