COBRA KAI - Karate Kid Sequel - Learn the Way of the Fist - S5 09/09/22

He definitely wanted to follow on tradition with her…

I also thought he was going to seduce Mrs Laruso. But I think that would’ve been a bridge too far.

That ending felt a bit rushed honestly. I understand them leaving it open in case they do more seasons but it left a lot of questions regarding the kids and what they do next.

That ending felt a bit rushed honestly. I understand them leaving it open in case they do more seasons but it left a lot of questions regarding the kids and what they do next.
I think it was a case of too many characters. Initially, it was all focused on Miguel, Johnny, Robbie, Sam, and Daniel. Then they kept adding more students and supporting cast.

They tried to do their best by tackling the main players.

I think that’s why I said if they did a season six and it focused primarily on the kids…it might work. But continuing the Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do competition between adults isn’t going no where.

Found this thread just to say I can’t stand Sam… Thanks

Finally got a chance to sit and catch the first episode last night and 100% this:lol:

Migs out here MIA, looking for his Papi, in a foreign country and Sam makes it all about him not being there for her at the tourney. Then has the nerve to hang up on his *** :smh:

But that was nice she still updated Migs mom. Probably sent her a text saying "He's ok" and that was all:lol:

They all suffering PTSD.

Toxic Johnny and Daniel caused irreparable harm to these kids.

This show almost as bad as that Idris Alba movie. 👀

I think it was a case of too many characters. Initially, it was all focused on Miguel, Johnny, Robbie, Sam, and Daniel. Then they kept adding more students and supporting cast.

They tried to do their best by tackling the main players.

I think that’s why I said if they did a season six and it focused primarily on the kids…it might work. But continuing the Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do competition between adults isn’t going no where.

Yeah the adult angle needs to finally end. It’s almost going around and circles, like how many people are we going to pull out of the woodwork to come join the fight :lol: don’t get me wrong it’s cool to see them from the movies and I know it’s fan service but it was getting to be too much.

Spot on with the too many characters thing. As much as I like the show I think it’s a good ending point. If they did one more season with the kids all being seniors in high school and focus on the world tournament it would be dope but I don’t want to see them in college still doing this stuff :lol:

Maybe have them all training and stuff then see Kreese at the tournament with a new batch of kids and cobra kai but leave it there only.

Side note, I can’t figure out if Torrie is :pimp: or not, she be looking good sometimes but she got a bunch of face :lol:

I think they should fast forward to them first year college and the tournament. Maybe pare it down to Robbie, Sam, Miguel, Hawk, Tory, and Kenny. Maybe show a lil growth in their lives. The adults can still pop up for the tournament and/or training. Daniel is focused on the dealership. Johnny on being an actual adult. Who cares about Kreese.

Were they technically seniors in high school during this season? I never kept track of that now that I think about it

🤷🏽‍♂️

They literally did not touch upon school.

That’s why I’m saying they should just fast forward.

We’re invested in the characters not the high school cult.

Side note, I can’t figure out if Torrie is :pimp: or not, she be looking good sometimes but she got a bunch of face :lol:

i'm 100% with you here.......will be interesting to see how she ages......i'm thinking none of these kids have careers that continue past this show.....that might be 9th cast member on a show like this but wont make it big time.....

however, I can see the other 2 chicks that get no lines on the rise up...hawks GF and the other girl

i'm 100% with you here.......will be interesting to see how she ages......i'm thinking none of these kids have careers that continue past this show.....that might be 9th cast member on a show like this but wont make it big time.....

however, I can see the other 2 chicks that get no lines on the rise up...hawks GF and the other girl

I was surprised to see that Peyton List (Torrie) has been in quite a few things (nothing major or big leading roles) but she was the lead role in the recent Aileen Wuornos movie which was pretty decent. But yeah I don’t think any of them will have big careers after this, maybe more Netflix shows which isn’t bad.

Moon is :pimp: too

I watch the show, and love every second but ironically in the back of my mind I'm like.........Silver is building this "army" and yet, his representative is a kid that was literally being bullied by Lapusso last season who's like 13? :lol: :rofl:

Daniel/Johnny has Miguel, Robbie, and even Hawk, and those 3 don't even have anyone equal to them to fight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

isn't miguel supposed to be the blue beetle, or did that get scrapped?

He looked like he slimmed down this season after last.

xolo-mariduena-blue-beetle-set-1653558711.jpg

But yeah, I'm taking my time this season and I stopped after Episode 4. The waterpark scene is the first time I'm kind of over this whole kid drama stuff. All these kids are all mentally unstable and borderline annoying me. It hurts to say since I've been on board with this show since Day 1 with my Youtube Red sub(via free trial), but it's time to wrap this show up:lol:

I watch the show, and love every second but ironically in the back of my mind I'm like.........Silver is building this "army" and yet, his representative is a kid that was literally being bullied by Lapusso last season who's like 13? :lol: :rofl:

Daniel/Johnny has Miguel, Robbie, and even Hawk, and those 3 don't even have anyone equal to them to fight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah they tried to give the Asian kid the lead spot (can’t remember his name but he was probably one of the most annoying people I’ve seen on a show) and then he was demoted in an instant :lol:

Were they technically seniors in high school during this season? I never kept track of that now that I think about it
🤷🏽‍♂️

They literally did not touch upon school.

It was summer vacation.

In the beginning of the season, with Miyagi-Do closing, Demetri says he'll have to get a summer job...
which we see he does.

Later in the season, Silver says something about while most people are enjoying their summer vacation,
he and Cobra Kai are just getting to work.

So, I think, they should be going into their senior year after season 5.

He looked like he slimmed down this season after last.

xolo-mariduena-blue-beetle-set-1653558711.jpg

But yeah, I'm taking my time this season and I stopped after Episode 4. The waterpark scene is the first time I'm kind of over this whole kid drama stuff. All these kids are all mentally unstable and borderline annoying me. It hurts to say since I've been on board with this show since Day 1 with my Youtube Red sub(via free trial), but it's time to wrap this show up:lol:

"Slight build but we're working on that." - Johnny Lawrence

Miguel/Xolo did noticeably lose weight before season 5 and Johnny's character
made sure to point out his build just in case we didn't notice.

Finally finished this mess. The mass fights at the cobra kai dojo :rofl:

The wife finally being like aite lets call the cops

Back
Top Bottom