CNN WAR REPORT

What an album. Touche I say Touche. imagine if all of queens made quality movies instead of albums. oooooo weeeee

Originally Posted by Noodles

What an album. Touche I say Touche. imagine if all of queens made quality movies instead of albums. oooooo weeeee

*!!%@ you high?

But yes, War Report is phenomenal

pimp.gif
Appreciated. Grew up listening to this album, real talk. Hence my name.90's Hip Hop was the greatest..

never hurd it ..... im 21 so it wasn't my genre to check for dudes like that........only u kno wu, big, jay, nas......... yo but i gave a spin n that ##%is piff......

Originally Posted by czur1127

never hurd it ..... im 21 so it wasn't my genre to check for dudes like that........only u kno wu, big, jay, nas......... yo but i gave a spin n that ##% is piff......

?????????...
laugh.gif

never hurd it ..... im 21 so it wasn't my genre to check for dudes like that........only u kno wu, big, jay, nas......... yo but i gave a spin n that ##% is piff......

Better late than never I guess... 90% of NT fronting like they heard it anyway.

HEY YA'LL HEY YA'LL

Originally Posted by Dapper D

?????????...
laugh.gif

Was just thinking the same.

i remember CNN war report in my walkman...with mega boost switch ON. parole violators was amazing. and all the rest of the tracks for sure

CNN war report....the war report...channel 10 blood sport....

Man I love this CD....

i forgot to add...
it was a great album but it didn't have enough capone on it. all good still.
and btw the skit was sooo long with him in jail, on phone. ajaaa!! and i had the tape eh imagine

Originally Posted by chaplip

i forgot to add...
it was a great album but it didn't have enough capone on it. all good still.
and btw the skit was sooo long with him in jail, on phone. ajaaa!! and i had the tape eh imagine

Word to rap in general. Is there even any "best of" or bootleg album of his. Def didnt get his just do.

Edit: wth im on his myspace and apparently he does

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Gotta love nt now im on track 7 just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If ya heart stops beatin I'll go back in time, make ya heart beat again reail n___ to tha end.

that T.O.N.Y. and Thug Paradise
smokin.gif

... GHENGIS KHAN DUST TIL DAWN ART OF WAR
STILL TIME TO SCORE.... YO KID WE POLI FOR
YO VICTORIA SECRET B****** WHO SUCK D___ RAW (FOR FREE!)...

I don't know why but everytime I think of this album that line pops into my head LOL.

'Neva Die Alone'...
pimp.gif

Classic album.

Back when Nores ramblin was ill.

"put the boagie out in ya face...now you boagieface"
laugh.gif

NEW YORK GET THE BLOODY MONEY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Classic album.

T.O.N,Y. is so ill...the whole mood of the song. My personal favorite track is "Channel 10" though....just mad chill and grimy...damn I miss thistype of hip-hop.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

Cuban disguise got us looking like we Jesus
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ..Those words those words. yalll dont know, i dont even know if i know.

I remember this album so vividly. I went to the mall the day it released back in the summer of 97'. Good times...

Tragedy Khadafi....

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Classic album.

Back when Nores ramblin was ill.

"put the boagie out in ya face...now you boagieface ASHTRAY FACE"
laugh.gif

NEW YORK GET THE BLOODY MONEY

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this album was my soundtrck for freshman year hs. 1 of the beat albums ive heard.

Back
Top Bottom