CNN: "Stoned Drivers Test Skills"

I'm saying though... Addy rolled up to that **** already stoned!

pimp.gif

might just be me but when im stoned and driving at the same time im actually focused more on the road its like im in a zone.

Word. When I am sober driving... I am always in a rush, getting mad at slow people, cutting cars, not signaling, chatting on the phone...

However when medicated... I am thinking of dinner or whatever is on my brain at that time. Not paying attention to traffic flow and just going with the speed. I am more a cautious driver so I unintentionally drive slower, signal, and look everywhere before turning. That's just me though... :smokin

I, somehow, always drive the speed limit when I stoned. Even if I don't know what it is.

I'll freak out like, "OMG Whats the speed limit?!" See the sign says 45, look down I'm doing 42. :lol:

Addy came up to that ***** blowed :lol: :pimp:

It's kinda telling that they had to get her super high before she started driving bad. She smokes daily so she needs more to reach that point.

The cone thing isn't really telling. It's easy to back up over a cone that you can't send through your mirrors, as opposed to another car, pole, etc.

Pretty funny. But why do they always pick people that cant handel bud or people that dont smoke a lot?
I could smoke all day and pass that test every time and pass the sobriety test. Ive passed sobriety tests when i was high.
I guess they still just want to make weed look bad. :smh:

Pretty funny. But why do they always pick people that cant handel bud or people that dont smoke a lot?
I could smoke all day and pass that test every time and pass the sobriety test. Ive passed sobriety tests when i was high.
I guess they still just want to make weed look bad. :smh:

Because the average American isn't a stoner

Medicinal tends to have consistently the highest counts of thc (near the maximum possible for a plant on some)- its grown under a more controlled enviornment and the growers tend to be more knowledgeable than those doing it illegally.

Uh kind of not really.

Last edited:
The chick had to hit it 4 times to start messing up so the test is kinda inclusive. Funny how they were all legitimately doing good high until they got SUPER high. Trying to give weed a bad name.
mean.gif
Inconclusive*

There's no denying that being high slows your reflexes and kind of impairs your judgment.

That being said, I'm a much safer driver when I'm stoned than when I'm tired.

what ya know about control the wheel with your knees while rollin a blunt lol

Driving on the freeway high >>>>

Medicinal tends to have consistently the highest counts of thc (near the maximum possible for a plant on some)- its grown under a more controlled enviornment and the growers tend to be more knowledgeable than those doing it illegally.
Uh kind of not really.
where you live, this is probably true. But the stuff i get from CO or CA dispensaries is so much better consistently than what some of the better growers in my state can do on the reg
HAM is from the Bay. And it's probably better than the regular stuff you get (Are you in TX?) because a lot of that is probably coming from Mexico, grown outdoors and by people who care more about quantity than quality.

You ffrom texas?? What part?? Ever bought some and they said they had dro or kush .. and it be budded up but smell like outdoor... I swear that **** taste like Reggie... That's why I f with one plug and he from cali...
Yeah, TX- but nothing of mine comes from Mexico though :wink: bleedat

Back
Top Bottom