Closed - New thread started

Why are you guys feeling bad for seattle???? :lol: no offense but seattle>sac as a city in tge entertainment aspect plus they got two major pro sport teams in the seahawks n mariners. People deserve peaceful living. Not sports franchises lol they will be fine

Seattle>>>>> Sacramento by a long shot.

Hell my parent's are going to Seattle, Vancouver and a cruise to Alaska next week just to get out of Sac for a few weeks 
laugh.gif

Seattle is a city that most small cities like Sacramento, strive to become.

I feel bad that they don't have an NBA team. But thats it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop it 
mean.gif

They were saying we could just cheer for the Warriors when it looked grim for the Kings staying in Sacramento. 

And I hated it.

Seattle deserves their own damn team.

Stop it 
mean.gif

They were saying we could just cheer for the Warriors when it looked grim for the Kings staying in Sacramento. 

And I hated it.

Seattle deserves their own damn team.
There was no way in hell I was ever going to cheer the Warriors. I was already sold on becoming a die hard OKC fan if the deal went through. :lol: :lol:

so now that we can almost talk about basketball once again, what GMs and coaches are available?
The GS Warriors guys Vivek is probably gonna try to bring with him.

Asst coach Mike Malone and asst GM Travis Shelenk.

Personally, I'd like them take a stab at Chris Wallace if their new ownership lets him go.

But I have a feeling Vivek is gonna try and bring in young unproven guys to build up the organization's foundation
What yall want for Boogie?
I wanna see them keep Cuz

Paul George or Chris Paul? Because there is no way in hell we are getting either of those players 
laugh.gif

And we don't even know what offense the Kings will be running. I highly doubt it'll be the triangle offense though.

I think Pierce would retire if he got traded here :lol:

Hardaway Jr at #16 is pretty early right now, he's more of a late 1st-early 2nd round pick... But I could see him sneaking into the 15-20 come draft time.

Otto Porter would be amazing at #6. I don't know how I'd feel if we took Burke even with IT and Jimmer still around...

Hopefully the ping pong balls bounce our way!

Any guesses on who we send to the lottery??

Hardaway is reportedly the best SG at the combine. I could definitely see him Top 20.

Porter
Burke
Hardaway

Those are my priorities although I'm also having mixed feelings with IT and Jimmer still around.

Oladipo maybe
McCollum will have to be a PG so I won't compare that
Maybe he is a Harrison Barnes hidden gem but I didn't see anything that leapt out at me when I saw McLemore play.

I don't really like Porter. Dude has an inconsistent jumper from what i've seen. Give me Oladipo if we're top 3....

Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson says Vivek Ranadive's purchase of Kings has been approved by NBA owners. He now has control.
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) May 19, 2013
wow that was quick 
laugh.gif

soooooo Vivek is officially the owner?? I thought we had to wait like 30 days or the end of the month or whatever for the takeover to happen?

regardless, I am ready for some change

Back
Top Bottom