Closed - New thread started

Kevin Johnson‏@KJ_MayorJohnson17m
Almost game time! Excited to represent our community - we've done our part and have a great story to tell to the NBA! #playingtowin

Kevin Johnson‏@KJ_MayorJohnson12m
Sea presenting now, then us. Going 2nd is a plus- like having the ball for the last shot in a tie game with a chance to hit the game-winner!

Me too... the pot of coffee I'm drinking right now between class isn't helping calm my nerves either :lol:

KJ and the Sacramento contingent is up to present to the BoG now.....

Remember yall, we likely won't get any concrete real news so lets not get carried away or caught up with any news that leaks.....

For whatever reason drugs don't affect me in the least bit. I had insomnia over the summer, doctor prescribed sleeping pills to me. They worked the first two nights, nothing after that :lol:

I love how quickly their county executive blew thru talking about what George had to add to the meeting :lol: :rofl:

Hansen shoulda spoke for Seattle.....

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't look too confident

Have you even seen him talk before? He hates being in front of the camera, let alone do interviews. I've talked to him in person, and he could barely even make eye contact. He's kind of an introvert.

Out of the questions that were asked, how many were actually answered :lol:

Saying very little about George means he has very little to offer :lol:

Why didn't Hansen speak?
Naw he did speak in a separate presser from the Seattle Mayor

Did a great job with the media and took about 10 questions

the one thing that left me scratching my head is why Hansen said this

"Sometimes you need to lose something to realize how much it meant to you"

Why did the Sonics not mean this much to them before they left?

Last edited by a moderator:
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Why the hell is Troy Hanson (Kings PR guy) with the Seattle group :stoneface: :x

I'ma have words with him next time I see him :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

the one thing that left me scratching my head is why Hansen said this

"Sometimes you need to lose something to realize how much it meant to you"

Why did the Sonics not mean this much to them before they left?

I think when things are around for 40 years, and you've grown up with it, you kind of just get used to it "existing" (so to speak). And when it's suddenly gone, and you were powerless against it (including Hansen), someone like Hansen becomes that much more motivated to right the wrong. He's gone on record saying he would have bought them if he had the money, or the connections back in 2006. After they were sold to Bennett, there was literally nothing anyone could have done.

Why are they even sitting on both presentations? They're looking to get out as owners so what difference does it make for them to be in either one? They're getting their money one way or another.

Why are they even sitting on both presentations? They're looking to get out as owners so what difference does it make for them to be in either one? They're getting their money one way or another.
Probably to hear what Sacramento has to say....... hopefully they mouths are gagged shut

KJ and his posse have left the meeting. Whales are still in there talking to NBA owners.

Is the press conference gonna be on TV anywhere? 2:30-ish is what they said. You'd think NBA TV would cut away from a Spurs-Heat encore to broadcast this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom