Clippers will let Lebron pick Head Coach and GM

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Watch Lebron pick his old HS coach Dru Joyce for the gig

that guy couldnt coach at a kindergarten level
laugh.gif

I heard this today during the commute ( I'm in San Diego ). Hacksaw speculated it would be Duke coach or Pat Riley.

If this happens I might renew my league pass 

Why would anybody go to the clippers if they have a choice. They have proven year after year to be a B grade organization. Lebron is staying where he is

Always said that the Clippers are a team that no one talks about w/LeBron. Sleeper pick *shrugs*

Originally Posted by DubA169

so lebron does that for 7 years, doesn't win a title and teams still think this is a good approach?

how is lebron trustworthy to pick his own coach and gm? i don't get the logic. what has he done to have that kind of control? it's always been weird to me. a bunch of yes man won't help his career. someone needs to sit him down and tell him he doesn't know everything
laugh.gif

Thread/

If James goes to the Clippers and helps them win 3 or more championship he might go down as the best ever
Think about that.....Clippers winning a championship
eek.gif

!@$@ Cleveland!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Welcome to the next level of pro sports ya'll......Brett Favre can choose whether he wants to go to training camp and practices, Lebron can pick his own front office, etc etc.  This is what it's coming to and it's likely only going to get worse.

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Joke all you want but Clippers probably have the best talent of all the teams LeBron could go to...

Davis
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

that's a pretty tough starting 5, with Butler, Outlaw, and an improving Jordan off the bench and they'll have another lottery pick rookie (unless they traded that pick...)

Looks like a lot of you don't want to see that happen because they might take over your favorite Los Angeles team...Just saying.

I'll tell you one thing.... this team is better then the Cavs team, by far! I don't know if they'll make damage in the West though. Just like I don't believe the Cavs will survive in the West if they played teams night in and out there. I would be happy to see Bron go to Clips.. that team is always down and they need something like this for the fans. Sucks for the Suns if this happens
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Joke all you want but Clippers probably have the best talent of all the teams LeBron could go to...

Davis
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

that's a pretty tough starting 5, with Butler, Outlaw, and an improving Jordan off the bench and they'll have another lottery pick rookie (unless they traded that pick...)

Looks like a lot of you don't want to see that happen because they might take over your favorite Los Angeles team...Just saying.

95u3ih_th.gif

Lebron LA takeover
(coming soon)

Clippers are officially a disgrace, get these bums out of LA. Move them back to San Diego

Davis
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

Kidd
Butler
Lebron
Dirk
Haywood

with JET and Rodrigue coming off the bench
>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by got shoes

Clippers are officially a disgrace, get these bums out of LA. Move them back to San Diego

I know a bay area repper aint callin my team bums 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom