Clippers will let Lebron pick Head Coach and GM

So is Rasual
nerd.gif

If it happens, the Clippers would immediately retire his #23, just so they can have something "Clippers" hanging in the rafters, right next to the LA Sparks banners.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

similar to warriors, wolves, nyk, njn, etc.. GFTO!
So, what's your problem? This post is about the Clippers, so I mentioned what I thought of Clippers and not Min, NY, NJ, or GS. 
And now that you brought it up, I think it's funny that you try and justify the Clippers being so appalling by mentioning that they aren't the only shoddy franchise in the NBA.

^ typical clipper hater!

btw jigga aint no HOFer
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You're in idiot man. You're programmed to try and defend your pitiful team that you'r locked in defense mode, because I'm not sure you know the definition of a Clipper hater, or a hater for that matter, because I don't hate the Clippers. They just suck and they always have. That my friend is a fair assessment and hate has nothing to do with it. 
And I have no idea what the jigga comment is for.

this will never happen and it has nothing to do with lebron.

no self respecting star would go to that team. worst owner in the NBA. yes even worse than dolan.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

^ typical clipper hater!

btw jigga aint no HOFer
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You're in idiot man. You're programmed to try and defend your pitiful team that you'r locked in defense mode, because I'm not sure you know the definition of a Clipper hater, or a hater for that matter, because I don't hate the Clippers. They just suck and they always have. That my friend is a fair assessment and hate has nothing to do with it. 
And I have no idea what the jigga comment is for.

whatever d-bag the jigga comment wasn't intended for your **%++ %+%

The Clippers would be a great choice. Davis, Gordon, Griffin, Kaman, all look appealing.

Sadly they're the Clippers. I just don't see Lebron going there and playing 2nd fiddle to Kobe and the Lakers. Getting rid of Dunleavy was a good start, but that management has a long way to go.

If anyone could turn that franchise around and make them competitive with the Lakers and a great team, it's Lebron, but I don't see it happening.

^ typical clipper hater!

btw jigga aint no HOFer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
great comeback to 651
wink.gif

and jay doesnt have to be a HOFer to gass up his very close friend Lebron to play for his team
tongue.gif

mjshoefanatic wrote:
similar to warriors, wolves, nyk, njn, etc.. GFTO!
wolves, knicks, nets are maybe horrible right now but theyve accomplish enough to be a better organization than your clips bro

If LeBron really wanted to change the game and leave his mark, he would take this and be player/coach/gm. It would be nuts. Media would be watching him and raising him even higher than jordan if he wins a couple titles.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Clippers are officially a disgrace, get these bums out of LA. Move them back to San Diego
We don't want them bums. We already have enough sorry teams to root for in San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom