Clippers will let Lebron pick Head Coach and GM

naw keep the clippers in LA, i like cheap/free bball tickets every year

nothing better then buying them cheap %@+ seats up stairs and seating down stairs in 100 dollar seats

kobe and lebron in the same city
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i posted this in the  worst franchise to be a fan of thread  and everything i put in this statement is unbiased and true.    if lebron were to seriously go to the clippers, he would deserve all the negative things that would happen to his career as a result of being clipperized.  theres a reason people steer clear of playing for that team.

it has to be the clippers in terms of worst franchise to be a fan of.

1. their in the shadow of the lakers in such a way its funny. the seatsat staples are purple, theirs 15 banners that say world champions intheir arena and none of them belong to them. that right there has tohurt as a fan.

2. they let you down over and over and over again. in 1992 and in 1993they had a nice little thing going, the LA fans were getting into theteam and they showed potential to contend and were 1 minute away fromknocking out the 2 seed rockets in the 1993 playoffs, rather then buildupon that they clean house and are a joke within 2 years.

same thing happened in 1997 when they had a few guys on the team thatwere decent, everyone loved the odom, miles, q rich, brand teams andthey blew that up, they finally make some noise in 2006 and don'timprove on that.

3. theres a reason guys don't wanna play there, if danny ferry getsdrafted with the 2 pick by your team and refuses to play for you, youknow your team has a problem. i mean its Danny freakin Ferry

4. their constantly promoting other teams rather then themselves. idon't wanna be a fan of a joke like that. every year they have ticketpromotions in the newspaper with pictures of kobe, lebron, melo, wade,duncan etc and all these great players you can see if you get theirticket package but theres no pictures of clippers i get to see withthat package. it shows how even they have no confidence in themselves.

all in all the clippers are like that flaking lying friend who makesfalse promises and always lets you down. they might give you hope onceevery few years but all that hope will be shot down the drain quicklyand you'll be feeling stupid for even having hope in the first place.

Originally Posted by DubA169

this will never happen and it has nothing to do with lebron.

no self respecting star would go to that team. worst owner in the NBA. yes even worse than dolan.

Maybe Bron could pick a new owner too.

lebron will blow out his knee first few games in....then nothing will matter gm/coach....

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Joke all you want but Clippers probably have the best talent of all the teams LeBron could go to...

Davis
Gordon
Lebron
Griffin
Kaman

that's a pretty tough starting 5, with Butler, Outlaw, and an improving Jordan off the bench and they'll have another lottery pick rookie (unless they traded that pick...)

Looks like a lot of you don't want to see that happen because they might take over your favorite Los Angeles team...Just saying.
You really think LBJ (or anyone) could win a championship with that lineup?
B Diddy is a bad shooter yet still settles for a perimeter game.
Eric Gordon is too small to defend a bigger 2 guard. yeah thats all i got for him
Blake Griffin "to this point" has shown that he is nothing more than a great athlete.
Chris Kaman is a horrible passer which became more apparent after Camby left 
Just my opinion obviously

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

I really want Lebron to go to Clippers. That organization deserves a player like him.

you must really have negative feelings towards lebron

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Jdiddy931 wrote:

I really want Lebron to go to Clippers. That organization deserves a player like him.

why?
nerd.gif

Clippers are trash, and always been dirt. To the fans that stuck with them through all their years get a player like Lebron, would mean a lot to them.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

They'll give the max to Joe Johnson or Rudy Gay this summer.

And if everyone stays healthy, they'll be a playoff team.  That's a big IF though.  Before people start coming at me sideways.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

got shoes wrote:

Clippers are officially a disgrace, get these bums out of LA. Move them back to San Diego

I know a bay area repper aint callin my team bums 
roll.gif

The Clippers are straight garbage bro. Recognize that.

I always thought it was funny when fans of crappy teams ragged on one another.

Just because I root for the Knicks, doesn't make my opinions any more valid than a Lakers fan. I always see people saying "well you're a Warriors fan so your opinion doesn't matter" or that most recent example "I know a kings fan isn't calling my team bad"

I'm a Knicks fan and will gladly call the Warriors, Nets, Kings, T-Wolves, Clippers all bums and it's not any less true because of who I root for.

Back
Top Bottom