Clippers @ Lakers 11/5 vol please no injuries

Someone get a pic of the chick that seth dude from superbad is sitting with

Let's see if he's doing it
laugh.gif

btw... i know its a laker 'home' game. but its still the Staples Center... where are the Clipper fans??? Staples was silent when the Clippers weremaking that run

I told you guys the clippers were going to give us a bigger challenge tonight... you cant blowout a team 2 times within a week
laugh.gif
but hopefully they will inthe 2nd half
pimp.gif

Wow andruw, stop the complaining son, didn't even get back on D

laugh.gif
36% fg, if they play like this in the third, they don't deserve to win this game Kobes settling for a lotta 10-12 foot fadeaways, its hurting theoffense. Pau and ab17 are nearly non-existant, if u don't feed em downlow it'll be no motivation to play D. Basketball is a big mans game, get theminvolved

This is ugly. Defense is out of sync and our offense is looking wack. Sick dunk by Kobe there thats what he should be doing every time attacking the %##*!*%hoop. We better turn it around in the second half.

Wild end to the first half.

Glad the Clips are a lot more competitive this game.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

btw... i know its a laker 'home' game. but its still the Staples Center... where are the Clipper fans??? Staples was silent when the Clippers were making that run

Shouldn't you be @ Staples since you're such a diehard purple/piss supporter?
ohwell.gif

i've always wondered who that guy was that always sat next to jack, gonna check out that insider episode.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

btw... i know its a laker 'home' game. but its still the Staples Center... where are the Clipper fans??? Staples was silent when the Clippers were making that run

ohwell.gif
ummm.. kinda hard for me. i need to take a 15 hour flight to Los Angeles first
laugh.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
@ the display that the Clippers aka The best team in Los Angeles is putting outthere tonight.
laugh.gif
@ these sorry %+@ overrated lakers getting exposedterribly out there, i wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers blew this game open in the third quarter coming away with a double digit victory. The Lakersdont stand a chance tonight. Clippers are too determined.
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

oh another bandwagoner
eyes.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

oh another bandwagoner
eyes.gif
lol, !%@ is your problem?
laugh.gif
I'm from Los Angeles and ilive overseas for work... i'm just watching the game on the stream that was posted here. I even cheer for the Clippers when they don't play theLakers. Grew up watching Gary Grant, Ron Harper, Charles Smith, Tom Garrick as well

laugh.gif
+
smh.gif
@ this clown thinking that it's impossible to grow up on the Lakers and now live on your own as an adult somewhere else
3PLEDOUBLE:
roll.gif
eek.gif
@ the display that the Clippers aka The best team in Los Angeles is putting out there tonight.
laugh.gif
@ these sorry %+@ overrated lakers getting exposed terribly out there, i wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers blew this game open in the third quarter coming away with a double digit victory. The Lakers dont stand a chance tonight. Clippers are too determined.
pimp.gif

denzel-american-gangster.jpg

My man.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom