Clippers @ Lakers 11/5 vol please no injuries

Originally Posted by pinoy baller

19-0 run... and counting...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I JUST REALIZED I MISS THE OLD SCORING BAR OF FSN.. I PREFER HAVING THE SCORE ON TOP...RATHER THAN HAVING IT BELOW ...

honestly the clippers SUCK.. they will not be making the playoffs this year healthy or not.. book it. This time ill be lucky to win 40-42 games this season.

On the flip side Lakers played much better in the 2nd half after the long layoff.

But I kno most people wont agree and I kno were 4-0 but ODOM over BYNUM. Odom plays so much better ith Gasol and Kobe then he does with the 2nd unit.

Bynum looks like Mr. slinky out there and ill get teh same amount of rebs blocks off the bench.

The offense runs so much smoother with lamar playin with Gasol.

Bynum looked so impressive.

He changed at least 10 shots throughout the game, plus 17 boards.

4 down, 78 more to go.

Bynum's still kind of rusty and out of rhythm on the offensive end. Once he gets back into the groove, look out.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

I don't expect the Clippers to win, but I'd like to see some improvement, especially if Davis and Camby play some significant minutes. I see it going pretty much like most of the Clippers other games this season -- they'll keep it close until mid-way through the 3rd or early in the 4th and then get worked.

I hate to quote myself, but I had this one pretty much nailed.

lakers turned it up down the stretch and the clippers buckled....man I feel bad for Eric Gordon. Clippers out to ruin his career from the start.

Strong finish tonight, I really miss living in Santa Monica and being able to go to the games or watch them on KCAL-9.
frown.gif
Bring on the Rockets and 5-0.

I want the Clips to make the 8th seed. I think they're decent... they just need to overcome this bad start.
A LA series would be SICK

With Baron and Camby, they're pretty good. They just need to get some of their young bench guys like Gordon, Taylor, and RICKY DAVIS to step up and carrythe load.

I think a big problem is that their whole lineup is inconsistent with scoring. Baron, Mobley, Thornton, Camby, and Kaman are all inconsistent... they can havegood nights and bad nights. I guess they just need to find a system to tailor to everyone since there's no scoring focus.

Good game, Lakeshow.

Just what i wished for, a close and entertaining game (though the final score says other wise). We kept it close, and once again had a 4th quarter SLUMP
smh.gif
Rebounding, and giving the Lakeshow 2nd chances also hurt us more thananything. Overall, Im not mad at the lost for I think we played good.
I think a big problem is that their whole lineup is inconsistent with scoring. Baron, Mobley, Thornton, Camby, and Kaman are all inconsistent... they can have good nights and bad nights. I guess they just need to find a system to tailor to everyone since there's no scoring focus.
Our biggest problem is experience. Once our team gets enough time to play with each other, our offense should bloom. Our second biggest problem,is Ricky Davis.

Back
Top Bottom