Clippers @ Lakers 11/5 vol please no injuries

good win tonight for the lakers but we gotta hit our free throws
cant wait til houston on sunday so we can be 5-0

wow freaking free throws?!...what the heck man...i thought we were a bad free throw shooting team because of shaq but what the heck today?...maybe the LONGLAYOFF, NBA?
eyes.gif
...cLips did good but why did it take us the Last qtr to getgoing?
sick.gif

I cant stand Ricky Davis.. whats up with gordon not getting any PT?.. i feel bad for the dude..

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I cant stand Ricky Davis.. whats up with gordon not getting any PT?.. i feel bad for the dude..

co-sign...i cant stand him and tim thomas with his tony yayo you cant see me
indifferent.gif

--Clippers looked pretty good for 3 and a half quarters....
--22-0 run. Wow. Let's get them Rockets on Sunday!

*paging mjshoefanatic*

Dude was posting every other second... until the Lakers opened things up in the 4th, and the real Clippers showed up.
laugh.gif

Ever since then,, the only thing he's had to say... in the past like 3 pages... was this:
mjshoefanatic:
gg lake show

**** the refs
Lawry's.

Good game Clips.

I don't like the way we've been playing since that first win vs the Clippers. I think that was like a month ago.
laugh.gif

Now we have a bye week before we play Houston.
ohwell.gif
That'll give bucplenty of time to build up an arsenal of slurp for TMac so he can come in and piss all of us off with his t bagging.
smh.gif

But it's still a W. I'll take it.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
eek.gif
@ the display that the Clippers aka The best team in Los Angeles is putting out there tonight.
laugh.gif
@ these sorry %+@ overrated lakers getting exposed terribly out there, i wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers blew this game open in the third quarter coming away with a double digit victory. The Lakers dont stand a chance tonight. Clippers are too determined.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

KB8sandiego wrote:
3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif
@ the display that the Clippers aka The best team in Los Angeles is putting out there tonight.
laugh.gif
@ these sorry %+@ overrated lakers getting exposed terribly out there, i wouldn't be surprised if the Clippers blew this game open in the third quarter coming away with a double digit victory. The Lakers dont stand a chance tonight. Clippers are too determined.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
at his prediction
This is what the Clippers got in the 4th quarter

2hy7wi1.gif

good win... were where we should be... next 4 games are with houston, dallas, new orleans and detriot.. its gonna be a fun week next week.... cant wait...

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

KB8sandiego wrote:
3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
at his prediction

2hy7wi1.gif

i kno his our "GOOD LUCK" charm but im kinda tired of his stupid rants...maybe one day he'LL grow some and post after a Lakers win...
mjshoefanatic:

gg lake show

**** the refs

wheres that crap you kept posting when the cLips were doing their thing?...purpLe/piss?
sick.gif
...i dont post when im watching a game because i wanna focus on the game...butnonexistant after an L
eyes.gif
come on dont be a 3PLEDOUBLEman
tired.gif
...and
smh.gif
at you for thinking that if you're not from LA you cant be Lakers fan
eyes.gif
...just because your team doesnt have any fans out of LA doesnt mean wecant
roll.gif
...i bet the reason why you're not posting is becauseyou're busy watching your tivo of the cLips preseason non important win over the Lakers
laugh.gif

caLiwestcoast1:
smh.gif
at you for thinking that if you're not from LA you cant be Lakers fan
eyes.gif
...just because your team doesnt have any fans out of LA doesnt mean we cant
roll.gif
Zing!

aint it the truth ska...shoot im from the bay area and im a Lakers fan whos around warrior fan
sick.gif
does that mean im a bandwagon mjshoe?...theres A LOT of die hard Laker fans whoarent from LA...we are nationwide baby
pimp.gif
...dont be jeaLous that our guygets MVP chants everywhere...does mr. brand err i mean baron get those?...mr. kaman?...sorry

I guess I'm a bandwaggoner since I'm a San Diego native and I'm a Lakers fan.

Not that Prime Ticket/FSN West or San Diego being a Lakers home market had anything to do with it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

KB8sandiego wrote:
3PLEDOUBLE wrote:
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
at his prediction

2hy7wi1.gif

--3PLEDOUBLE #*@%#

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I guess I'm a bandwaggoner since I'm a San Diego native and I'm a Lakers fan.

Not that Prime Ticket/FSN West or San Diego being a Lakers home market had anything to do with it.
eyes.gif

--Dennis, I guess I'm bandwagoner too since I live in San Diego now, despite being born and raised in Los Angeles....haha
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom