CLASS BEING CANCLED UN-APPRECIATION!!!!!

after studying 'til 2am not falling asleep 'til 4am, getting up at 7 to take a 2-hour bus ride to school, my class is canceled.

indifferent.gif

yea, sucks if you commute. However, living on campus, +@!! is so appreciated. Especially when it's your first class, you turn on the TV and see itscrolling along the bottom; don't even have to get up.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Aint you bout to go to jail anyway
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cold-Blooded[/color]

nerd.gif
....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why you going to jail Leo??[/color]

Grimey. No one sent you an e-mail. I was about to go to class this morning when I saw it was canceled. Got an extra 2 and half hours worth of sleep.

i'm sorry.
it doesn't matter what i did to get there. if its canceled, i'm happy.
plus another day to study if i need it.

find the brighter side of life kid.

I wouldn't be mad if it was a test, since that's just another day to study.

I can relate though, takes me 2 hours on the subway everyday to get to class, but if it was just one useless class canceled I would just go play ball or chillwith my friends on campus just to make so that I didn't completely waste my time and money commuting.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I can relate though, takes me 2 hours on the subway everyday to get to class, but if it was just one useless class canceled I would just go play ball or chill with my friends on campus just to make so that I didn't completely waste my time and money commuting.
as do i 2hrs there 2 hrs back 4hrs just wasted
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

I can relate though, takes me 2 hours on the subway everyday to get to class, but if it was just one useless class canceled I would just go play ball or chill with my friends on campus just to make so that I didn't completely waste my time and money commuting.
as do i 2hrs there 2 hrs back 4hrs just wasted
tired.gif

word,
tired.gif

Hopefully i'll have my car by next spring so I don't have to go through this anymore

i hate waking up and walking all the way to class, then realizing that it got cancelled.

Originally Posted by leothegod

after studying 'til 2am not falling asleep 'til 4am, getting up at 7 to take a 2-hour bus ride to school, my class is canceled.

indifferent.gif

damn homie

Back
Top Bottom