Clarks Wallabees Appreciation GOAT

P&B were originally owned by Clark's for a time until the late 80s

I *think it was Jebbia himself who approached P&B to manufacture these as well as the supreme versions and they were originally sold at Union and Stussy as well.

WOOOOWWWWW.....there is a Clarks thread on NT?!?! I did not even think to look and then I saw this on my Latest Posts section a few minutes ago.

I was looking at a pair of Wallabees recently too.....these take me back SOOOO many years! LOL

Saw the new stained glass looking pair on ig the other day. Was tempted to buy but didn’t. :lol: I liked the cow jawns too but I’d def never wear them.

Saw the new stained glass looking pair on ig the other day. Was tempted to buy but didn’t. :lol: I liked the cow jawns too but I’d def never wear them.
OMG.....I almost pulled the trigger on them and then left in the cart for too long and when I got back, my size was sold out. LOL

1604520397471.png

OMG.....I almost pulled the trigger on them and then left in the cart for too long and when I got back, my size was sold out. LOL

1604520397471.png
I really like them but it’s been over a year since I’ve worn any of my wallabees, and couldn’t imagine buying a wild/colorful pair like that when I rarely wear the more normal pairs.

I really like them but it’s been over a year since I’ve worn any of my wallabees, and couldn’t imagine buying a wild/colorful pair like that when I rarely wear the more normal pairs.
I have not worn Wallabees in like 20 years (since high school LOL), so they will feel mad weird to wear, but nostalgic as hell!

in here after the VERUS battle, I usually don't like mismatched shoes but Ghostface had was rocking the s*** outta them haha. Looking forward to buying my first pair

Think I'm done buying Wallies for a min...

20210722_102944.jpg

The Horween are probably my favorite, the leather on them is immaculate. The sporty and rich pair are also very nice. Not really impressed with the Indigo pair but I got em for half off so I'll keep em.

Lol what the hell do you wear man? Dresses?
^lol
I usually thrown them on with a jeans/tee/sweater. Lately I’ve been rockin solid colors top and bottom then picking a pair to wear i.e. olive top and bottom with a pair of suede tans

Back
Top Bottom