Cincinnati, OHIO - cars with big rims seized

Originally Posted by lyricist343

First of all the %+@%% cop does have a point on the matter about vehicle safety..

Homies brakes were on backwards!?

Putting unnecessary huge rims (24''-28'') on cars that old, "donking" them IMO look ******ed.

It can jeopardize other motorists with increased chances of brake failure.
I've seen 26''s on a Buick at a stop light with only 3 out of 6 lugs fastened..

But police will do what they gotta do to make that quota.
that doesnt mean +@+% though. If HIS car wasnt safe because HE didnt fasten his wheels properly thats cool, but it doesnt mean others cars arent safe. Brake failure doesnt just happen when you throw bigger wheels on there. Sure youll brake less effectively, but you can put beefier breaks on it just like you can bolt on bigger wheels.

This aint about wheels though...

Originally Posted by lyricist343

First of all the %+@%% cop does have a point on the matter about vehicle safety..

Homies brakes were on backwards!?

Putting unnecessary huge rims (24''-28'') on cars that old, "donking" them IMO look ******ed.

It can jeopardize other motorists with increased chances of brake failure.
I've seen 26''s on a Buick at a stop light with only 3 out of 6 lugs fastened..

But police will do what they gotta do to make that quota.
that doesnt mean +@+% though. If HIS car wasnt safe because HE didnt fasten his wheels properly thats cool, but it doesnt mean others cars arent safe. Brake failure doesnt just happen when you throw bigger wheels on there. Sure youll brake less effectively, but you can put beefier breaks on it just like you can bolt on bigger wheels.

This aint about wheels though...

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

Wow. This would cause riots.in the bay area.

exactly, ever time i turn the corner i see one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Weird question, but Cincinnati considered the south or Midwest? I know Ohio has a bit of everything in there but Cincinnati reminds me more of the south than anything.

Ohio borders Lake Erie. Lake Erie borders Canada. Canada has polar bears. Polar bears prefer cold.
What bloody part of that could be considered remotely South?

Weird question, but Cincinnati considered the south or Midwest? I know Ohio has a bit of everything in there but Cincinnati reminds me more of the south than anything.

Ohio borders Lake Erie. Lake Erie borders Canada. Canada has polar bears. Polar bears prefer cold.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Cincinnati is right across the bridge from Kentucky though...

Yea Cincy really is influenced by the south alot. This city sure is as racist as alot of southern cities.

Cincinnati is right across the bridge from Kentucky though...

Yea Cincy really is influenced by the south alot. This city sure is as racist as alot of southern cities.

Originally Posted by qwerty330

yess finally...can't stand seeing 2000 dollar rims on a 500 dollar car
no racism

So, does this mean you hate early model Civics, Integras, E30 BMW's, 240SX's, and other cars that go under low amounts but have tens of thousands in them?

Originally Posted by qwerty330

yess finally...can't stand seeing 2000 dollar rims on a 500 dollar car
no racism

So, does this mean you hate early model Civics, Integras, E30 BMW's, 240SX's, and other cars that go under low amounts but have tens of thousands in them?

either Ohio is the safest city in the world and the cops have no other crimes to worry about OR they have a racist police department......im guessing its the second one

either Ohio is the safest city in the world and the cops have no other crimes to worry about OR they have a racist police department......im guessing its the second one

You've never been to Cincinnati.. It's 10 minutes from Kentucky and it's in the Southwestern part of Ohio. Geographic, meh. The culture in the city is a completely different thing, though.

Back
Top Bottom