I always
indifferent.gif
people crying racism at stupid things.

But this seems pretty damn racist.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Weird question, but Cincinnati considered the south or Midwest? I know Ohio has a bit of everything in there but Cincinnati reminds me more of the south than anything.

Ohio borders Lake Erie. Lake Erie borders Canada. Canada has polar bears. Polar bears prefer cold.
What bloody part of that could be considered remotely South?

You've never been to Cincinnati.. It's 10 minutes from Kentucky and it's in the Southwestern part of Ohio. Geographic, meh. The culture in the city is a completely different thing, though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... yes we are near the south (KY) but not even remotely close to having southern culture at all. There is basically a hybrid of the "cardinal directions" out the here. Nati been racist since racism became racism...

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Weird question, but Cincinnati considered the south or Midwest? I know Ohio has a bit of everything in there but Cincinnati reminds me more of the south than anything.

Ohio borders Lake Erie. Lake Erie borders Canada. Canada has polar bears. Polar bears prefer cold.
What bloody part of that could be considered remotely South?

You've never been to Cincinnati.. It's 10 minutes from Kentucky and it's in the Southwestern part of Ohio. Geographic, meh. The culture in the city is a completely different thing, though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... yes we are near the south (KY) but not even remotely close to having southern culture at all. There is basically a hybrid of the "cardinal directions" out the here. Nati been racist since racism became racism...

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'll stay in California for the rest of my life thanks.

Because the cops out here are honest and genuinely great guys.
They are, I work with some of the best Police Officers on the planet.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'll stay in California for the rest of my life thanks.

Because the cops out here are honest and genuinely great guys.
They are, I work with some of the best Police Officers on the planet.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

That female cop in the video pisses me off.

She's just the front man...
and you know they wanted somebody black explaining this situation instead of an old bald white guy.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

That female cop in the video pisses me off.

She's just the front man...
and you know they wanted somebody black explaining this situation instead of an old bald white guy.

Back
Top Bottom