Cincinnati, OHIO - cars with big rims seized

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Cincy is probably one of the most racist cities in America. They been doing black folks down there dirty for yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss. Me being black, there is no way, NO WAY!! I would ever live in that city. But there is a bigger issue at hand here. With a lot of these cities in our country having huge deficits, losing population, and therefore money, they are using alternative methods to collect revenue, and us as drivers are ONE of their revenue streams.

Think about. Red light cameras, speeding cameras on HIGHWAYS!!!, police sitting at off ramps with radars, police sitting in PEOPLE DRIVEWAYS!!!!!! WITH RADAR GUNS, I got a GREEN LIGHT TICKET!!!!!, they just ride up behind you and randomly run your license plate, sobriety check points DURING THE DAY!!!!, multiple police cars sitting outside of bars, and now, now, THEY ARE PULLING PEOPLE OVER BECAUSE OF RIMS!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Cue RZA at the end of "So Appalled"

You forget the most ***!*#%@ one of them all... in Ohio you can now get pulled over if the police officer thinks you're going faster than him.
indifferent.gif

No radar or anything... straight up their discretion.

Damn Republicans for making these stupid, wrong laws.
30t6p3b.gif

Just send Mark Mallory along in some 26s down in Cincinnati and watch him get arrested...

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Cincy is probably one of the most racist cities in America. They been doing black folks down there dirty for yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss. Me being black, there is no way, NO WAY!! I would ever live in that city. But there is a bigger issue at hand here. With a lot of these cities in our country having huge deficits, losing population, and therefore money, they are using alternative methods to collect revenue, and us as drivers are ONE of their revenue streams.

Think about. Red light cameras, speeding cameras on HIGHWAYS!!!, police sitting at off ramps with radars, police sitting in PEOPLE DRIVEWAYS!!!!!! WITH RADAR GUNS, I got a GREEN LIGHT TICKET!!!!!, they just ride up behind you and randomly run your license plate, sobriety check points DURING THE DAY!!!!, multiple police cars sitting outside of bars, and now, now, THEY ARE PULLING PEOPLE OVER BECAUSE OF RIMS!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Cue RZA at the end of "So Appalled"

You forget the most ***!*#%@ one of them all... in Ohio you can now get pulled over if the police officer thinks you're going faster than him.
indifferent.gif

No radar or anything... straight up their discretion.

Damn Republicans for making these stupid, wrong laws.
30t6p3b.gif

Just send Mark Mallory along in some 26s down in Cincinnati and watch him get arrested...

What about the big SUV's that come stock with rims that size? I bet some Cincy car dealers have cars like that for sale, STOCK.

What about seizing Suburban soccer mom with her 4 kids driving a Tahoe with stock 22s.. Afterall, the mom is endangering herself and her kids. right?

What about the big SUV's that come stock with rims that size? I bet some Cincy car dealers have cars like that for sale, STOCK.

What about seizing Suburban soccer mom with her 4 kids driving a Tahoe with stock 22s.. Afterall, the mom is endangering herself and her kids. right?

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

SMH, this guy drove right by as this was happening I bet...
mad.gif
tired.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3516819158_95b5a73b54.jpg

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

SMH, this guy drove right by as this was happening I bet...
mad.gif
tired.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3516819158_95b5a73b54.jpg

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

....you're missing the point.

- stock rims are rated and approved by DOT to be on that specific SUV, even if they are 22". this is targeting aftermarket upgrades to what they think could be unsafe.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

....you're missing the point.

- stock rims are rated and approved by DOT to be on that specific SUV, even if they are 22". this is targeting aftermarket upgrades to what they think could be unsafe.

the irony is that slavery was abolished in OH in 1802, and that the underground railroad is in cincinnati.  
the other irony is that there are dimwits on NT (and in real life in general) who continue to think that "real" racism only exits in the south.  

the irony is that slavery was abolished in OH in 1802, and that the underground railroad is in cincinnati.  
the other irony is that there are dimwits on NT (and in real life in general) who continue to think that "real" racism only exits in the south.  

The whole entire thing is absolute BS...it's just a way for them to "legally" search vehicles. That's it. They've taken that law they've got on the books and twisted it to fit their meaning.

As for big rims in general, ALL of them have to pass DOT standards before they even hit the market. Even the rims people think are outright ridiculous have been fully tested and deemed safe.

The police don't have a clue on what's unsafe & what isn't, and they look ridiculous on camera even trying to justify it. I doubt they can even produce evidence/claims where this has happened in their city/state, cause I'm an hr.from there, got a ton of people I know that stay there, including shop owners, and I've NEVER heard once incident about this taking place.

The whole entire thing is absolute BS...it's just a way for them to "legally" search vehicles. That's it. They've taken that law they've got on the books and twisted it to fit their meaning.

As for big rims in general, ALL of them have to pass DOT standards before they even hit the market. Even the rims people think are outright ridiculous have been fully tested and deemed safe.

The police don't have a clue on what's unsafe & what isn't, and they look ridiculous on camera even trying to justify it. I doubt they can even produce evidence/claims where this has happened in their city/state, cause I'm an hr.from there, got a ton of people I know that stay there, including shop owners, and I've NEVER heard once incident about this taking place.

Weird question, but Cincinnati considered the south or Midwest? I know Ohio has a bit of everything in there but Cincinnati reminds me more of the south than anything.

Weird question, but Cincinnati considered the south or Midwest? I know Ohio has a bit of everything in there but Cincinnati reminds me more of the south than anything.

smh they're citing such a vague municipal code to commit these atrocities too
30t6p3b.gif
pathetic

that fleetwood was clean though

smh they're citing such a vague municipal code to commit these atrocities too
30t6p3b.gif
pathetic

that fleetwood was clean though

Originally Posted by AJChick23

30t6p3b.gif
a lot of those rims aren't even that big..

come down to S.FL with the BS and it would not end well.

edit: good point about the big %*$ lifted pickups seniosoul, those are way more dangerous on the road imo..

They're everywhere here too
30t6p3b.gif

it wont
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom