Cincinnati, OHIO - cars with big rims seized

Originally Posted by scoopz

another L for OHIO 
laugh.gif

They were doing something like that in S.C. during Black Bike Week that if anybody with rims the size of 24s or higher had to have a CDL license or they would get a ticket and be told to leave

They were doing something like that in S.C. during Black Bike Week that if anybody with rims the size of 24s or higher had to have a CDL license or they would get a ticket and be told to leave

Wow!
eek.gif

They need to contact the ACLU or something because that city ordinance is very very very broad law!  The cops can pull over any vehicle they THINK is unsafe.  I could partly understand if they had a law that you couldn't have rims over 20 inches but the law they have now is way too broad. They could find that your tint is too dark or you could have a dent in your car and they can deem it unsafe to drive.

Cops stay pestering minorities about non-sense and they wonder why they wouldn't help with snitching

Wow!
eek.gif

They need to contact the ACLU or something because that city ordinance is very very very broad law!  The cops can pull over any vehicle they THINK is unsafe.  I could partly understand if they had a law that you couldn't have rims over 20 inches but the law they have now is way too broad. They could find that your tint is too dark or you could have a dent in your car and they can deem it unsafe to drive.

Cops stay pestering minorities about non-sense and they wonder why they wouldn't help with snitching

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Then they make their token black officer address the media.

I usually try to defend the Midwest but come on now.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Then they make their token black officer address the media.

I usually try to defend the Midwest but come on now.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

......(at this point) its our own fault.

- they know exactly who they're picking on. and they know we're too dumb to do something real about it.

....sure, we'll go on the news and talk about it. but do you think my man with the cadi is going to get a lawyer to get his money back? the most you can expect from us when it comes to a stand up for rights are limited to getting on the news or making *ahem* paying someone to make us a t-shirt.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

......(at this point) its our own fault.

- they know exactly who they're picking on. and they know we're too dumb to do something real about it.

....sure, we'll go on the news and talk about it. but do you think my man with the cadi is going to get a lawyer to get his money back? the most you can expect from us when it comes to a stand up for rights are limited to getting on the news or making *ahem* paying someone to make us a t-shirt.

Cincy is probably one of the most racist cities in America. They been doing black folks down there dirty for yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss. Me being black, there is no way, NO WAY!! I would ever live in that city. But there is a bigger issue at hand here. With a lot of these cities in our country having huge deficits, losing population, and therefore money, they are using alternative methods to collect revenue, and us as drivers are ONE of their revenue streams.

Think about. Red light cameras, speeding cameras on HIGHWAYS!!!, police sitting at off ramps with radars, police sitting in PEOPLE DRIVEWAYS!!!!!! WITH RADAR GUNS, I got a GREEN LIGHT TICKET!!!!!, they just ride up behind you and randomly run your license plate, sobriety check points DURING THE DAY!!!!, multiple police cars sitting outside of bars, and now, now, THEY ARE PULLING PEOPLE OVER BECAUSE OF RIMS!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Cue RZA at the end of "So Appalled"

Cincy is probably one of the most racist cities in America. They been doing black folks down there dirty for yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssss. Me being black, there is no way, NO WAY!! I would ever live in that city. But there is a bigger issue at hand here. With a lot of these cities in our country having huge deficits, losing population, and therefore money, they are using alternative methods to collect revenue, and us as drivers are ONE of their revenue streams.

Think about. Red light cameras, speeding cameras on HIGHWAYS!!!, police sitting at off ramps with radars, police sitting in PEOPLE DRIVEWAYS!!!!!! WITH RADAR GUNS, I got a GREEN LIGHT TICKET!!!!!, they just ride up behind you and randomly run your license plate, sobriety check points DURING THE DAY!!!!, multiple police cars sitting outside of bars, and now, now, THEY ARE PULLING PEOPLE OVER BECAUSE OF RIMS!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Cue RZA at the end of "So Appalled"

Back
Top Bottom