CiCi's has the best pizza hands down.

CiCi's
roll.gif
     worst **** i ever ate

So what's the best cheap pizza to y'all? Essentially that's what we are talking about no?....I can always go to a pizzeria if I want to go that route but that's not always the case.

So what's the best cheap pizza to y'all? Essentially that's what we are talking about no?....I can always go to a pizzeria if I want to go that route but that's not always the case.

Id rather eat those pizza bagel bites than any of the garbage posted in here

man I thank god everyday that I live in NYC. 

Feel bad for some of yall dudes that have to eat dominos, pizza hut, cicis, and little caesars. 
sick.gif
Pretty much anywhere in the Northeast and you're in the clear. NY, Boston, Philly, Jersey, Providence, CT all have actual pizza. You can thank us Italians.

Pretty much anywhere in the Northeast and you're in the clear. NY, Boston, Philly, Jersey, Providence, CT all have actual pizza. You can thank us Italians.
Good pizza can be found in all major cities.  

man I thank god everyday that I live in NYC. 

Feel bad for some of yall dudes that have to eat dominos, pizza hut, cicis, and little caesars. 
sick.gif
I do thank you.  Lombardi's is so classic.

I feel so bad for anyone outside the Northeast

cicis? wtf

i like almost any pizza, but cicis is some of the worst ive ever had :x (if you're talking about the buffet)

I've heard their carry out is good, but ive never bothered to try it since their buffet pizza sucks :rolleyes

little caesars > cici's

Back
Top Bottom