CiCi's has the best pizza hands down.

:lol: these reactions are hilarious. ive never tried cicis, don't think they have an nyc location

This constant lil caesars slander got me convinced I got the greatest local in the world. Their pizza is so delicious.

Dawg what compelled you to say this ? cici's by me got shut down by the health dept

Wonder Bread + Ragu + Kraft Single > Cici's
7-11
Cici's
Little Caesar's

The holy trinity of **** pizza.
roll.gif
 DEAD at these responses

Had Cicis when I was in DC area 
sick.gif

They just had piles and piles of dirty plates and cold pizza no one had eaten and it was spilled all over the floor 

This constant lil caesars slander got me convinced I got the greatest local in the world. Their pizza is so delicious.

Yeah, most definitely a regional difference. The Lil Caesars down here in Houston is that struggle pizza. Whereas the Lil Caesars in Auburn Hills was damn-near gold standard.

man I thank god everyday that I live in NYC. 

Feel bad for some of yall dudes that have to eat dominos, pizza hut, cicis, and little caesars. 
sick.gif

I'd rather eat at arbys than Cicis and I used to feen for this back in the gap.

Oh yeah that 7-11 pizza is trash, but if all you got is a couple bucks it'll taste good enough. :lol:

^
How much do pies cost in the city?

I live in the suburbs so pizza hut, dominoes, and papa john's have those deals where they're cheaper than pizzerias.

I used to think it was awesome when I was a little kid.

Went there a couple months ago.....

That place is disgusting.

Damn!! CICI's is that bad?! The commercials made it seem like I was missing out in so much. Also, Lil Caesars is the equivalent of eating cardboard

man I thank god everyday that I live in NYC. 

Feel bad for some of yall dudes that have to eat dominos, pizza hut, cicis, and little caesars. :x

:stoneface:

Pretty sure majority of the people on here live in cities with local pizzerias and better options.

Why they choosing CiCi's tho :smh:

Back
Top Bottom