CiCi's has the best pizza hands down.

Never had any complaints...But then again I'm always drunk whenever I grab a jumbo slice so maybe thats why.
That junk in Adams Morgan is never to be consumed unless your bar hopping and need something to eat.

Never had any complaints...But then again I'm always drunk whenever I grab a jumbo slice so maybe thats why.
That junk in Adams Morgan is never to be consumed unless your bar hopping and need something to eat.

Nah yung, before I moved away I used to hit Pizza Mart on my lunch break...

...I can't speak for the rest of all the new "jumbo slices", but I used to buy pepperoni pies from the OG - e'rybody would eat.

I was thinking about the Jumbo Slice Pizza up the block, but I've had both. Neither are anything to write home about anymore.

6 dollars for all you can eat pizza and a drink :pimp:
Never walked out of the place with pizza to take home but the buffet is on point. Def not the best but it's still pizza so it's still delicious.

Good pizza can be found in all major cities.  
Exactly and suburbs, how people don't hit up they local spots which generally is 10x better than chain pizza is beyond me.

Im in AZ i can name like 10 of top

Barros, Rosatis, Mamma mias, Pizza a metro, NYPD, LeGrande, Nello's, Z's, Grimaldis, Oreganos, even Costco lol

everybody doesn't have a local pizza shops.  i'd probably have to drive 30 min from where I'm at in Houston to find non-chain pizza

or maybe into downtown

Last edited:
Toppers pizza in my hood 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

A little pricey though

everybody doesn't have a local pizza shops.  i'd probably have to drive 30 min from where I'm at in Houston to find non-chain pizza
or maybe into downtown

I thought the same about where I stay, but I've found a handful of nice local shops. They just don't advertise well and go off word of mouth around here

The Lil Caese slander is ridikaluss. It's good 92% of the time.

Cici's has only been good to me once since I've turned 17.

Tombstone is the best cheap pizza.

Even though the sauce is buns, I've been getting a half chicken half pep all jalapeno stuffed crust from pizza hut that is choice. It's usually when I'm drinking though so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Anyone had cicis make u a pizza?
I heard if they don't have it out theyll make ANYTHING pie or slice.

Anyone had cicis make u a pizza?
I heard if they don't have it out theyll make ANYTHING pie or slice.

This is true. I've seen people ask for something that wasn't on the buffet and they'll just bring the whole pizza to their table

Damn I mite try that then. 5.99 for as many pizzas I want my way is straight

Back
Top Bottom