Christopher Louis V. Backpack... yay or nay? w/ pics

Originally Posted by Young Easy

do you. who cares what anybody says. if you like it, buy it. ive got a similar one from bbc to carry all of my baby stuff in and i love it. but if woulda came across a deal like that? id probably scoop it too as a back up.

I was bout to cop the D&D bag same color... but I think it sold out... Sell me yours
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

1) its fake.

2) IMO, but monogrammed $#!+ = corny

3) its fake

4) you need a bag 2 get the chickens cluckin?

5) you admittedly reside on Ye's perineum?

6)
indifferent.gif

7) its fake

So...veto.
Well put.

People like you need to learn how to play your position. Thats like Earl Boykins coming through the lane tryna bang on Shaq. Thats not your role. Be contentwith your Jansport or Eastern Trekk bookbag, focus in school, get good grades, than you will be able to floss with the authentic Louis V apparel.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Am I the only one that thinks those bags are extremely wack?
nope. that LV bag is wack. if you had a regular cheap one is acceptable. they serve a purpose.

them bags aint cool. they for books and ya sandwiches an *@++
laugh.gif
if you wanna look coolbuy some clothes.

i suggest you just buy a $5 bag, a $10 book on building confidence and personailty and spend the rest on what you will.

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

So school just started for me about 2 weeks ago, and every year I try to buy some new gear to keep things fresh. I got a few pairs of denim, kicks, T's, etc. but I'm really feelin this Louis V backpack. We've all seen Kanye wear it, but I'm thinking maybe I should stick to letting kanye do his thing. I found it online for about $150-200 (of course it's fake), but I'm sure that if I'm seen on campus rockin the LV, the birds will be chirpin at me more than usual.

yay or nay or....ayo?
Ayo.

I would say NAY. A real $200 LV thing would be like a belt probably. It's up to you but i would say NAY.

Whoever said North Face > Everything else= TRUE

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

So school just started for me about 2 weeks ago, and every year I try to buy some new gear to keep things fresh. I got a few pairs of denim, kicks, T's, etc. but I'm really feelin this Louis V backpack. We've all seen Kanye wear it, but I'm thinking maybe I should stick to letting kanye do his thing. I found it online for about $150-200 (of course it's fake), but I'm sure that if I'm seen on campus rockin the LV, the birds will be chirpin at me more than usual.

yay or nay or....ayo?
Ayo.

roll.gif
sorry op...
but, personally, i don't believe in frontin' with a fake - it's like living a lie.

Originally Posted by potus2028

1) its fake.

2) IMO, but monogrammed $#!+ = corny

3) its fake

4) you need a bag 2 get the chickens cluckin?

5) you admittedly reside on Ye's perineum?

6)
indifferent.gif

7) its fake

So...veto.

laugh.gif

That gets me everytime!

nay. i see dudes on campus with fake +## lv book bags and chicks with fake +## coach and gucci purses. They aint gettin no more play then they did before theybought said items.

Nay...its fake..If you really want attention, cut out the middle man and just get a louis purse. Bet the birdies will be all over you then.

I'd never spend so much on something that fake. Besides, monogram stuff is played out and too loud if you ask me.

Am i the only one who finds this "it's fake" logic ridiculous.

So let me get this straight...ya'll would drop $1000+ on a "real" louis V bag than dropping $200 on a "fake" one...when quite frankly,the "real" bag and the fake bag are one in the same( they're made from the same material). Only difference in the ridiculous inflation in price

Both bags are the same people...the "real" louis V won't make you jump any higher than you already do...it won't even amplify your swag asmuch as you think it will...and best believe they were made with the same machine, most likely in the same factory, and in the same amount of time. No specialtreatment...

You wan't a real bag, just get a JANSPORT--the only brand i recognize when it comes to bags...Northface = quality Jackets, Jansport = quality bags...

Back
Top Bottom