Christopher Louis V. Backpack... yay or nay? w/ pics

So school just started for me about 2 weeks ago, and every year I try to buy some new gear to keep things fresh. I got a few pairs of denim, kicks, T's,etc. but I'm really feelin this Louis V backpack. We've all seen Kanye wear it, but I'm thinking maybe I should stick to letting kanye do histhing. I found it online for about $150-200 (of course it's fake), but I'm sure that if I'm seen on campus rockin the LV, the birds will be chirpinat me more than usual.

yay or nay or....ayo?

nay. why would anyone really need that besides fashion. Northface >
And for the price im sure you'll be insane
edit*** especially since you dropping 200 on a fake bookbag. Once again northface >

I thought NT didn't approve of fakes? I mean, ain't nobody gonna think its real neway..do you.

Why spends 200 bucks on something fake?
eyes.gif

if its fake i better get that !%#% for a Jackson

nay for the bogus !#$...if you need a fake LV to get some play u need to step your game up then...also that blk joint jigga got is crack

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

So school just started for me about 2 weeks ago, and every year I try to buy some new gear to keep things fresh. I got a few pairs of denim, kicks, T's, etc. but I'm really feelin this Louis V backpack. We've all seen Kanye wear it, but I'm thinking maybe I should stick to letting kanye do his thing. I found it online for about $150-200 (of course it's fake), but I'm sure that if I'm seen on campus rockin the LV, the birds will be chirpin at me more than usual.

yay or nay or....ayo?

What grade are you in? The 8th?

1) its fake.

2) IMO, but monogrammed $#!+ = corny

3) its fake

4) you need a bag 2 get the chickens cluckin?

5) you admittedly reside on Ye's perineum?

6)
indifferent.gif

7) its fake

So...veto.

OP change your avy...it's over the limit, and you might get your avy privileges revoked without anexplanation...just a heads up.

FreshPrince wrote:
I found it online for about $150-200 (of course it's fake), but I'm sure that if I'm seen on campus rockin the LV, the birds will be chirpin at me more than usual.

STAY IN YOUR LANE ! PLEASE...

If you're going to spend $200 on a fake backpack, at least do it on one like Jay-Z has: solid color, no monogram. I'm not trying to jock Jay-Z, but themonogram print (OF ANY COMPANY) is old and tacky to me, and represents the need for attention. Who needs attention? Girls and babies.

If you generally like the print (although you already stated you're just trying to pick up girls) though, get it.

Originally Posted by therainycity206

Why spends 200 bucks on something fake?
eyes.gif

if its fake i better get that !%#% for a Jackson

i'm with you no way i'd by something fake and i sure wouldn't pay 2 bills for it
laugh.gif
northface FTW

do you. who cares what anybody says. if you like it, buy it. ive got a similar one from bbc to carry all of my baby stuff in and i love it. but if woulda cameacross a deal like that? id probably scoop it too as a back up.

Back
Top Bottom