Christina Milian officially off the market

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

BON JOVI HAS HAD HITS IN THE PAST DECADE.

That song with sugarland was huge.
I'm glad we have the head coordinator for the Bon Jovi fan club in the building!!!

Good to know
eyes.gif

roll.gif

hersole i dont think your real. Post tagged pics of yourself holding a paper in pink marker with "troll" written on it

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

roll.gif

hersole i dont think your real. Post tagged pics of yourself holding a paper in pink marker with "troll" written on it

roll.gif

seriously
if you dont agree with her, she says some of the stupidest responses. ol girl hitting that "reply" button real hard thinking she doing it
it is sad that all she does is argue with NT members back and forth
big pun said go that way -------->

roll.gif

What you mean I'm not real? LOL... And I dont know what a troll is, therefore I wont tag myself as one.

Diego - this is for you. I know you like feet and we need to calm down with her noise HerSole is making.
christina_milian-shoes-3a.jpg
christina_milian-shoes-3b.jpg

Originally Posted by MrsLight

HerSole: People try to agree with you and you say some stupid crap to them

Just ****

People try to agree with me?

Negative

People try really hard not to...

Originally Posted by Her Sole

roll.gif

What you mean I'm not real? LOL... And I dont know what a troll is, therefore I wont tag myself as one.

then tag my username on it.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Diego - this is for you. I know you like feet and we need to calm down with her noise HerSole is making.
christina_milian-shoes-3a.jpg
christina_milian-shoes-3b.jpg

Am i buggin or is the paint just isnt how Its suppose to be, other than that i love it.

roll.gif

I dont understand what you mean. I dont know how you think I'm not real.

But I'm out for the day. NT you've been wonderful!

PEACE OUT!

roll.gif

I dont understand what you mean. I dont know how you think I'm not real.

But I'm out for the day. NT you've been wonderful!

PEACE OUT!

Shut up you gobble gobble trick

Back
Top Bottom