Christina Milian officially off the market

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yall are just on some #1 Top Radio Billboard 100 Lists or something. I hate the *+*+ that comes out on the radio.

So0o...The-Dream has NO talent because most of his songs end up to be #1's on the Charts?......

This broad Makes perfect sense....

Only people that listen to the radio is like 14 year olds. If you're over the age of 14 and you STILL listen to the radio and buy CD's like The Dream.. Theres something wrong.. You cant be 14+ walking around singing "Part of me feels so bad, but OOh! not that bad" LOLLLKsdjfaksj

so because his lyrics dont appease to you everyone else is ******ed?

J Dilla Himself wrote:

no, people that listen to the radio listen to the radio. Ive seen quite a few trolls in my 4 years on NT, all 4 of those years ive been a troll myself, hersole is one of them
#%% is a troll?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yall are just on some #1 Top Radio Billboard 100 Lists or something. I hate the *+*+ that comes out on the radio.

So0o...The-Dream has NO talent because most of his songs end up to be #1's on the Charts?......

This broad Makes perfect sense....

Only people that listen to the radio is like 14 year olds. If you're over the age of 14 and you STILL listen to the radio and buy CD's like The Dream.. Theres something wrong.. You cant be 14+ walking around singing "Part of me feels so bad, but OOh! not that bad" LOLLLKsdjfaksj

no, people that listen to the radio listen to the radio. Ive seen quite a few trolls in my 4 years on NT, all 4 of those years ive been a troll myself, hersole is one of them

Chill out, Mayor.

Alright, it was wrong to say he has no talent. The Dream does what he needs to do to make money. I'll leave it at that.

Alright, it was wrong to say he has no talent. The Dream does what he needs to do to make money. I'll leave it at that.

now wasnt that easy
laugh.gif

no confrontation, just agree to disagree
makes thb seem like a decent member

she came up, i bet her next album will be
pimp.gif
wifey gets first dibs on songs

this will save her career, no more bring it on movies for her she about to live fancy

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Yup and I love it because there is no TMZ at work for me!
laugh.gif

The Dream is talented?... Umm... since when?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn the idiocy on NT sometimes. The Dream helped produced Rihanna's "Umbrella", J. Holiday's "Bed", Usher's "Moving Mountains", Beyonce's "Single Ladies" to name a few. On top of that he still has his own album.
Not to mention he is now the Executive Vice President of Island Def Jam.

The biggest artist Island got is Mariah Carey and she'll take whatever she can get right now.
She's not the biggest artist they have; they have more than a few that are making them racks upon racks upon racks for them. Since you thinkMariah's the best they got I'm assuming you think that Lionel Richie, Bon Jovi and Fall Out Boy is whack? Ok, back off.

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

now wasnt that easy
laugh.gif

no confrontation, just agree to disagree
makes thb seem like a decent member

laugh.gif
Never thought I'd see anyone write that about THB!!

She's not the biggest artist they have; they have more than a few that are making them racks upon racks upon racks for them. Since you think Mariah's the best they got I'm assuming you think that Lionel Richie, Bon Jovi and Fall Out Boy is whack? Ok, back off.
Lionel Richie is a joke, Bon Jovi hasn't had a hit since Livin' On A Prayer, and Fall Out Boy, they havent put out a decent album in atleast 3 years.

She's not the biggest artist they have; they have more than a few that are making them racks upon racks upon racks for them. Since you think Mariah's the best they got I'm assuming you think that Lionel Richie, Bon Jovi and Fall Out Boy is whack? Ok, back off.
Lionel Richie is a joke, Bon Jovi hasn't had a hit since Livin' On A Prayer, and Fall Out Boy, they havent put out a decent album in at least 3 years.

How you going to talk about relevance in today's music game when most of the people in your list are also no longer relevant?

Originally Posted by Diego

Lionel Richie is a joke, Bon Jovi hasn't had a hit since Livin' On A Prayer, and Fall Out Boy, they havent put out a decent album in at least 3 years.

How you going to talk about relevance in today's music game when most of the people in your list are also no longer relevant?

Bon Jovi is still pretty big. Their concerts make more in a few shows then what the Dream sees in a year.

As for Lionel Ritchie and Fallout Boy...cant help them there

He asked me what kinda of R&B I liked. I told him. Nothing about relevance.

im confused lol

bon jovi is r&b?

And from what I said before

[h1]Bon Jovi top 2008 tour earnings[/h1]
Thursday, December 11 2008, 2:44pm EST

By Alex Fletcher, Senior Entertainment Reporter

160x120_starsnaps_bonjovi.jpg

Rex Features

Bon Jovi were the biggest tour earners of 2008, according to new data.

Billboard's Boxscore estimated that the rock band's 'Lost Highway' jaunt grossed $210.6 million (£141 million) and played to 2,157,675 fans in the last 12 months.

Bruce Springsteen ranked second with his 'Magic' tour, which totalled $204.5 million (£137 million), while Madonna came in third with her ongoing 'Sticky And Sweet' venture.

Also in the top ten were The Police, Celine Dion, Kenny Chesney, Neil Diamond, the Spice Girls, The Eagles and Rascal Flatts.

The Spice Girls's 17 dates at the O2 arena were the biggest earning "engagement" of the year, beating competition from Celine Dion at the Bell Centre in Montreal and Madonna at the Stade De France.

sounds still relevant to me

You told him the artists that you like which btw havent had a hit in decades.
Then you try to clown on def jam because they havent had artists with a good album in years.

.....See where Im going here?

Then you try to clown on def jam because they havent had artists with a good album in years.

I never said the artist I like were big stars, and nothing about their latest hits... He was trying to convince me that Island Def Jam has amazingartists on the label, and in my opinion they dont.

I never said the artist I like were big stars, and nothing about their latest hits... He was trying to convince me that Island Def Jam has amazing artists on the label, and in my opinion they dont.

Youre not as smart as I may have thought.
Peace.

I never said the artist I like were big stars, and nothing about their latest hits... He was trying to convince me that Island Def Jam has amazing artists on the label, and in my opinion they dont.

man shut yo dumb gorgeous %$$ up

what was that movie she was in with john travolta? it was on vh1 today but only caught a lil bit before I had to leave

BON JOVI HAS HAD HITS IN THE PAST DECADE.

That song with sugarland was huge.

Back
Top Bottom