Christina Milian officially off the market

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

wont last long

not at all

THE NEXT "Chris Brown and Rhianna"

LMAO

hes gunna whooped her %#% the next bobby brown and whitney
laugh.gif

Wont last..before you know it she will get pregnant and he will be paying her child support..the R&B version of Nas

951guero wrote:
RickFoxJr is our NT TMZ
laugh.gif

Yup and I love it because there is no TMZ at work for me!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Isnt The Dream that big buff dude that sounds like Mickey Mouse?

Shame on her.
well, the man is quite talented, and we know how she likes her producers. I should have really taken this super producer thing to heart.
frown.gif
The Dream is talented?... Umm... since when?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn the idiocy on NTsometimes. The Dream helped produced Rihanna's "Umbrella", J. Holiday's "Bed", Usher's "Moving Mountains",Beyonce's "Single Ladies" to name a few. On top of that he still has his own album.

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Wont last..before you know it she will get pregnant and he will be paying her child support..the R&B version of Nas
I think she IS pregnant. I called it a couple of weeks or month ago when I saw her on 106 & Park. She was looking a lot thicker and a lotheavier, especially her face and her butt. She was wearing a flow-y kind of black ruffled shirt, with a scarlet coloured cardigan jacket. It is summer, andwhen she is promoting, she usually wears tight fitting clothes. She is so pregnant.

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Word is she is already pregnant.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

951guero wrote:
RickFoxJr is our NT TMZ
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Shame on her.
well, the man is quite talented, and we know how she likes her producers. I should have really taken this super producer thing to heart.
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn the idiocy on NT sometimes. The Dream helped produced Rihanna's "Umbrella", J. Holiday's "Bed", Usher's "Moving Mountains", Beyonce's "Single Ladies" to name a few. On top of that he still has his own album.

I dont believe that just cuz he has radio hits means he's talented. Radio is filled with 99% garbage these days if you haven't noticed.

951guero wrote:
RickFoxJr is our NT TMZ
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Shame on her.
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn the idiocy on NT sometimes. The Dream helped produced Rihanna's "Umbrella", J. Holiday's "Bed", Usher's "Moving Mountains", Beyonce's "Single Ladies" to name a few. On top of that he still has his own album.

I dont believe that just cuz he has radio hits means he's talented. Radio is filled with 99% garbage these days if you haven't noticed.

Yeah ok go tell that to the folks who nominated him for a Grammy.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Not to mention he is now the Executive Vice President of Island Def Jam.

Originally Posted by Kim1

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The biggest artist Island got is Mariah Carey and she'll take whatever she can get right now.

Originally Posted by Kim1

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How the hell did I forget to mention that?!!!

Back
Top Bottom