Chris Paul on Eddie House

Yeah, that was gross. I saw it on SportsCenter last night and made that Marbury face from when he was on the Suns and Amare dunked on someone.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by NT OG

the hell is vintage all star?
laugh.gif
For real right? I thought the same thing. Did he meanvintage Chris Paul?
nerd.gif

Nice.

People that are that quick shouldn't be allowed to not use the screen when it comes.

I've been broken like that a couple times
tired.gif

Seriously, how can anyone root for the Celtics? I mean its a FAKE team. I respect teams that get built from the ground up, or at least somewhat from the groundup. But if you make up a team where 90% of your team is totally different from the year before, I don't know, how can you feel good about "your"team being champs when its not even "your" team, its just a bunch of guys wearing a jersey that represents your team.

They won and thats great, good for them, congrats... but still, i hate them with a passion. (especially that cocky, OVER-OVER-OVERRATED Kevin Fugazi Garnett)

Lakers 4 life

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Nothing special...i mean a screen was set...it's not like he just flat out broke him down one on one.

Eddie made a hard move to the side allowing CP to cut back because of the screen

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Seriously, how can anyone root for the Celtics? I mean its a FAKE team. I respect teams that get built from the ground up, or at least somewhat from the ground up. But if you make up a team where 90% of your team is totally different from the year before, I don't know, how can you feel good about "your" team being champs when its not even "your" team, its just a bunch of guys wearing a jersey that represents your team.

They won and thats great, good for them, congrats... but still, i hate them with a passion. (especially that cocky, OVER-OVER-OVERRATED Kevin Fugazi Garnett)

Lakers 4 life
lakers became relevant when the signed shaq away from orlando. they went from middle of the pack to championship caliber by trading for paugasol.

now people are making threads for this kind of play?

wasnt even anything special. he didnt fall or anything. over half of full on crosses work.

why not start threads every time players just straight up drive past their man?

if a thread was started every single time someone lost their man with a cross S&T would be nothing but crossover threads.

that's a filthy crossover... but it doesn't compare to Deron Williams
making Jason Terry fall down about 2-3 games ago... That was insane

Back
Top Bottom