Chris Brown>>>>>_____, ________ & ______

SMFH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

plain in simple what we call fact of life.. If you look good to said women you can do what ever/say what ever you want to them

FIXED

If you a male and you did not know this, now you do!
pimp.gif

i would let them beat me 
Spoiler [+]
chris brown's fault?

Originally Posted by Regis

Id like to think that these dudes are joking and Id also like to think that you guys dont really think these girls are serious but it just doesnt seem that way.

Jokes stem from truth. 
Rhianna took him back so idk why it's so hard for you to believe that they would let him get away with roughing them up a bit if it came to it

I got this text from a friend during the Grammys. I thought it was hilarious:
"So there were a ton of women giving Chris Brown a standing O after his performance. If history has shown us anything it's that people will forgive anything if you dance long enough. ie Michael Jackson and now Chris Brown"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I got this text from a friend during the Grammys. I thought it was hilarious:
"So there were a ton of women giving Chris Brown a standing O after his performance. If history has shown us anything it's that people will forgive anything if you dance long enough. ie Michael Jackson and now Chris Brown"
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I sincerely believe they are just that dense, i.e.

enhanced-buzz-11846-1329112476-23.jpg

I bet you they know who Rebecca Black is though...
Its not really their fault.  You are familiar with the people you grew up with.  The majority of us won't know the greats from the 70s unless we went and researched it.

It's not really that far fetched that kids born in the early-mid 90's don't know who Paul McCartney is

Originally Posted by Lxj

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I sincerely believe they are just that dense, i.e.

enhanced-buzz-11846-1329112476-23.jpg

I bet you they know who Rebecca Black is though...
Its not really their fault.  You are familiar with the people you grew up with.  The majority of us won't know the greats from the 70s unless we went and researched it.
2v8oe44.gif

It's not like we're talking about Gino Vanelli here... Paul McCartney is one of the hugest musical acts of all time with the Beatles and solo.

Why are you even watching the Grammy's if you have no idea who these legends are?

LOL I was really talking about how crazy his fans are 2 minutes ago. Now I get to use this

Are these from yesterday?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yall shocked? Most of his fans were proud he beat rihanna

chris brown fans are serious...i'm more of a mindless behavior fan

Nothing new.

If you have looks, you can get away with murder. That goes for both genders.

Let a ugly dude leave Rihanna's face looking that.

He wouldn't be allowed back into the music industry.

/\ Word. The minute Jay puts his hands on Bey that *%%@$ is getting booted from the Illuminati.

Back
Top Bottom