Chris Brown>>>>>_____, ________ & ______

Originally Posted by cap1229

Chicks love superman. Try again.

...What
laugh.gif
? Seems like he's saying that son needs to take his cape off.

CM Punk is doing a good job getting his name out there. I still don't know who the +*$% he is though.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I still don't get some of you guys.

Really? A female saying or joking about how she would like a KNOWN abusive boy to hit her, or allow him to hit her is the same as saying something outlandish as I would lick HOVs thang to taste Bey?

How about the MAJOR difference is that, HE DID HIT A WOMAN. It's disgusting to joke about such an act in and of itself, but to joke about said act when it HAS HAPPENED to a woman, is on a whole different level. 

Those girls are basically making fun of the situation in a positive way and that shares a fine line with condoning such an act.

Dudes on here joking about eating the poop of a celeb woman doesn't hurt anyone, nor does it -directly or indirectly- support any harmful act.

Joking about beating a woman is already harsh, but like I said they aren't just joking about an act which most likely wouldn't happen, but they are joking about an act WHICH HAS HAPPENED. Indirectly, condoning the act by making lite of the situation.

That fact that these women would even support such as individual is very sad, let alone "joke" about his abusiveness to women in a positive manner.
sick.gif
I completely agree with you but how can you expect these young girls to take this serious when chris and rihanna did not take it serious?

Good lord, just a random scan of twitter shows that teambreezy rides for Chris hard as hell. Some of these tweets are just embarrassing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Truth be told most of ya'll would let a dime defecate on your face and then punch the turd whilst it explodes all over your body while you moan in excitement. So the irony of you judging these girls over somebody they would let disrespect them is baffling. Dudes act like ya'll don't see chicks passing out and crying and concerts or when they see somebody the idolize male or female. Yea, I think its pathetic and it disgust me but then again I don't like humanity as a whole and I hope disease and famine strike while a comet hits earth at the same time a nuclear bomb explodes over every major city to be washed over by a great flood. I hope everyone had a blessed day. Peace
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Funniest @%%% I read all night.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Truth be told most of ya'll would let a dime defecate on your face and then punch the turd whilst it explodes all over your body while you moan in excitement. So the irony of you judging these girls over somebody they would let disrespect them is baffling. Dudes act like ya'll don't see chicks passing out and crying and concerts or when they see somebody the idolize male or female. Yea, I think its pathetic and it disgust me but then again I don't like humanity as a whole and I hope disease and famine strike while a comet hits earth at the same time a nuclear bomb explodes over every major city to be washed over by a great flood. I hope everyone had a blessed day. Peace

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I still don't get some of you guys.

Really? A female saying or joking about how she would like a KNOWN abusive boy to hit her, or allow him to hit her is the same as saying something outlandish as I would lick HOVs thang to taste Bey?

How about the MAJOR difference is that, HE DID HIT A WOMAN. It's disgusting to joke about such an act in and of itself, but to joke about said act when it HAS HAPPENED to a woman, is on a whole different level. 

Those girls are basically making fun of the situation in a positive way and that shares a fine line with condoning such an act.

Dudes on here joking about eating the poop of a celeb woman doesn't hurt anyone, nor does it -directly or indirectly- support any harmful act.

Joking about beating a woman is already harsh, but like I said they aren't just joking about an act which most likely wouldn't happen, but they are joking about an act WHICH HAS HAPPENED. Indirectly, condoning the act by making lite of the situation.

That fact that these women would even support such as individual is very sad, let alone "joke" about his abusiveness to women in a positive manner.
sick.gif
I completely agree with you but how can you expect these young girls to take this serious when chris and rihanna did not take it serious?
I don't expect it actually. I am very cynical and usually expect the worst of people, until they change my mind. I don't let that affect my interactions with them, I give them a fair chance, but I still expect them to disappoint, and I have surprisingly been right a lot of times about other individuals, whether I expected good or bad.

I WOULD NEVER expect the two involved to take it seriously either. I actually wasn't surprised at all when I heard the news and I never expected them to take it serious. I did expect more from her though. OF ALL PEOPLE in the world I wouldn't have expected him to take it serious. I actually would expect young girls to take it more serious than him.

I guess when it comes down to it although I am usually disappointed and will admit I judge people, I still have some hope and really do want our youth to be on a different level.
tired.gif

Is it cool for dudes to be calling this guy "Breezy"? I could have sworn that was a nickname for the %+#@%*@ to call him.

Rihanna’s father, Ronald Fenty, approves of her getting back together with her abusive former boyfriend, Chris Brown.

In an interview with Heat magazine (via the NY Post), Mr. Fenty said,

Back
Top Bottom