Chris Brown>>>>>_____, ________ & ______

1st story:
[h2]
[h2]CM Punk Tweets a Message to Chris Brown[/h2]
168bcis.png

1zvfo9l.jpg

WWE Champion CM Punk tweeted the following last night regarding singer Chris Brown:“I would like @chrisbrown fight somebody that can defend themselves. Me curb stomping that turd would be a #wrestlemania moment.â€
[/h2]

Breezy about to get CM Punked.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This better not be a developing fake WWE storyline in the works for a pay per view Chris Brown appearance.
roll.gif
I won't be surprised though.

Chris sounds like a little b in the tweets. I see the pigeons on twitter say the same %%@# to the "haters".

i love how it's a fight for charity
laugh.gif

i don't know man...we're acting like Chris Brown isn't athletically gifted...and one hell of a singer

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

i don't know man...we're acting like Chris Brown isn't athletically gifted...and one hell of a singer
427258667.jpg

I don't condone any sort of domestic violence in any way, shape, or form...

...but with that being said, why would anyone still hate Chris Brown
laugh.gif
I mean ++%! Rihanna ain't mad, why are you?? Even if you don't support anyone with that past and wouldn't want to hang out with him, people need to stop acting like their opinions on celebrities lives actually matter. People still love his music and that is what he's famous for, he's not goin anywhere.

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Breezy about to get CM Punked.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This better not be a developing fake WWE storyline in the works for a pay per view Chris Brown appearance.
roll.gif
I won't be surprised though.

laugh.gif

I still don't get some of you guys.

Really? A female saying or joking about how she would like a KNOWN abusive boy to hit her, or allow him to hit her is the same as saying something outlandish as I would lick HOVs thang to taste Bey?

How about the MAJOR difference is that, HE DID HIT A WOMAN. It's disgusting to joke about such an act in and of itself, but to joke about said act when it HAS HAPPENED to a woman, is on a whole different level. 

Those girls are basically making fun of the situation in a positive way and that shares a fine line with condoning such an act.

Dudes on here joking about eating the poop of a celeb woman doesn't hurt anyone, nor does it -directly or indirectly- support any harmful act.

Joking about beating a woman is already harsh, but like I said they aren't just joking about an act which most likely wouldn't happen, but they are joking about an act WHICH HAS HAPPENED. Indirectly, condoning the act by making lite of the situation.

That fact that these women would even support such as individual is very sad, let alone "joke" about his abusiveness to women in a positive manner.
sick.gif

Truth be told most of ya'll would let a dime defecate on your face and then punch the turd whilst it explodes all over your body while you moan in excitement. So the irony of you judging these girls over somebody they would let disrespect them is baffling. Dudes act like ya'll don't see chicks passing out and crying and concerts or when they see somebody the idolize male or female. Yea, I think its pathetic and it disgust me but then again I don't like humanity as a whole and I hope disease and famine strike while a comet hits earth at the same time a nuclear bomb explodes over every major city to be washed over by a great flood. I hope everyone had a blessed day. Peace

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Truth be told most of ya'll would let a dime defecate on your face and then punch the turd whilst it explodes all over your body while you moan in excitement. So the irony of you judging these girls over somebody they would let disrespect them is baffling. Dudes act like ya'll don't see chicks passing out and crying and concerts or when they see somebody the idolize male or female. Yea, I think its pathetic and it disgust me but then again I don't like humanity as a whole and I hope disease and famine strike while a comet hits earth at the same time a nuclear bomb explodes over every major city to be washed over by a great flood. I hope everyone had a blessed day. Peace
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so much ruthless win. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Well, damn... 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

I still don't get some of you guys.

Really? A female saying or joking about how she would like a KNOWN abusive boy to hit her, or allow him to hit her is the same as saying something outlandish as I would lick HOVs thang to taste Bey?

How about the MAJOR difference is that, HE DID HIT A WOMAN. It's disgusting to joke about such an act in and of itself, but to joke about said act when it HAS HAPPENED to a woman, is on a whole different level. 

Those girls are basically making fun of the situation in a positive way and that shares a fine line with condoning such an act.

Dudes on here joking about eating the poop of a celeb woman doesn't hurt anyone, nor does it -directly or indirectly- support any harmful act.

Joking about beating a woman is already harsh, but like I said they aren't just joking about an act which most likely wouldn't happen, but they are joking about an act WHICH HAS HAPPENED. Indirectly, condoning the act by making lite of the situation.

That fact that these women would even support such as individual is very sad, let alone "joke" about his abusiveness to women in a positive manner.
sick.gif
tumblr_lyq8drJrBt1qg4utwo1_1280.jpg

Originally Posted by spacerace

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif

427258667.jpg

I kinda wanna see Chris Brown fight a dude, any dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Props to CM Punk for putting the idea in people's heads

Back
Top Bottom