Chris Brown>>>>>_____, ________ & ______

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I sincerely believe they are just that dense, i.e.

enhanced-buzz-11846-1329112476-23.jpg

The older I get, the more I hate teenagers.

QFT.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I would imagine most of them are kidding though.

Thanks for being the only one in here to use common sense. Come on people we know what they are saying. The same way yall fools talk about adding people's period blood to your chili's is the same thing they are doing here. Go somewhere.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Thanks for being the only one in here to use common sense. Come on people we know what they are saying. The same way yall fools talk about adding people's period blood to your chili's is the same thing they are doing here. Go somewhere.
DC this is disturbing. Please explain
laugh.gif

Why is it so hard for you to believe that people don't know who Paul is? Let's check the demographics of most of the people that didn't know who he was. Black and young. They might have heard of the Beetles but individually, they don't know who the hell those dudes are. Newsflash, everyone doesn't grow up on the same music and in the same eras. Most folks in the hood only listen to "Black" music anyways. So expecting them to know and old white band, I don't care how great they are, is asking for a lot.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

Man you know that stupid %%!* these dudes say on here whenever they see a good looking girl.
"Oh I would suck a fart out of her butt"
"I would drink her bath water"
"I would allow a tractor trailer to drag me on my knees through the desert and then lick the vagina juices off of Jay-Z's penis to get close to Beyonce."

You know what these dudes do man. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

Man you know that stupid %%!* these dudes say on here whenever they see a good looking girl.
"Oh I would suck a fart out of her butt"
"I would drink her bath water"
"I would allow a tractor trailer to drag me on my knees through the desert and then lick the vagina juices off of Jay-Z's penis to get close to Beyonce."

You know what these dudes do man. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

Lol of course they dont know who Paul McCartney is they were born in 1995.

Those girls are being "funny", just like DC said.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Slight chance? Come on man humans don't like getting hit by anyone/anything. Why on earth do you think these women really wouldn't mind getting their heads bashed in by Chris Brown because they view him attractive. Come on man, seriously think about what you are saying.

i gotta agree, if i am to believe these women are at all serious, im also forced to believe ya dudes would literally, lick Hov's period stained peepee after it came out of B's vagina....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i gotta agree, if i am to believe these women are at all serious, im also forced to believe ya dudes would literally, lick Hov's period stained peepee after it came out of B's vagina....
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Slight chance? Come on man humans don't like getting hit by anyone/anything. Why on earth do you think these women really wouldn't mind getting their heads bashed in by Chris Brown because they view him attractive. Come on man, seriously think about what you are saying.
women don't stay with boyfriends that abuse them?
meh, i still think a couple of them would take a black eye for chris.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

women don't stay with boyfriends that abuse them?
meh, i still think a couple of them would take a black eye for chris.
I know a pigeon who would. 
tired.gif

Pretty sure they're joking, but lets be realistic, every single one of those girls would be willing to date CB even if they knew he'd lay the smackdown on a regular basis. I've known quite a few girls who have no real problem getting smacked around...and thats by non-celebrity/rich dudes.

Back
Top Bottom