Chris Bosh...where will this dude end up?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Trust, him staying isn't the lock Raptors fans like to think he is...
As long as we still are making improvements as a franchise why the hell would he leave? People also tend to over look the fact that we have alarge amount of cap room too.

States>Canada regardless of the city.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Trust, him staying isn't the lock Raptors fans like to think he is...
As long as we still are making improvements as a franchise why the hell would he leave? People also tend to over look the fact that we have a large amount of cap room too.

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

i think that miami will also have a lot of cap room in 2010.... with blount, marion , banks gone.. that clears up a lot of room

As long as we still are making improvements as a franchise why the hell would he leave? People also tend to over look the fact that we have a large amount of cap room too.
Look, I know Chris... I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed in Toronto, but it's far far the sure bet you Raptor fans are making it out tobe...

The Raptors aren't title contenders right now, and they're exactly going to be a franchise that can nab a big-time star on the free agent market... Ifthe Raptors aren't sitting in that upper-echelon of teams when his contract is up, Chris will be looking elsewhere...

Him, Beasley, and Dwyane Wade in Miami would instantly be better than what's around him in Toronto right now... Depending on what Detroit does, they mightbe a better situation a couple of years from now, too...

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Boshs runs not only the Raptors but the whole city of Toronto and he knows it, he aint going anywhere. Oh and who would want to move from Toronto to Detriot lol

These Raptor fans are almost as bad as Cavs fans when talking about their stars leaving.

Most players don't play for one team their whole career.
Unless we're talking about Florida, Cali, NY or the city of Chicago, Toronto > 99% of U.S. cities.

If Bosh leaves, it wont be about the money. Y'all are forgetting that the Raps will have enough cap space to offer him max. money. Also, in the summer of2010 the Raps will have J.O.'s salary come off the books which is an additional $21+ mill. coming off the books which will give the Raps enough cap room tosign whoever the heck they want.

Bosh doesn't seem like he's only about money. Ultimately, his decision will come down to the state of the Raptors franchise, can they win 50 games orwin a playoff series by the time his contract expires? Does Bosh look around him and see a team with potential or a bunch of bums who he'll have to carryon his own?

Personally, I think Bosh is a good player, but not a superstar in the NBA. Two things that bother me about him: he's missed about 12+ games a season forthe last 3 seasons and secondly, this dude settles for too many outside shots in the clutch. Attack the friggin basket and get an easy bucket or get to thecharity stripe where your a career 80% shooter.

And this talk about him going to Detroit or NYC or whatever...I think those clubs will have bigger things on their mind like LeBron James (who has a morevolatile personality than Bosh and will chase $$$ and prestige).

^^^ lebron will be asking for way more money then bosh... some teams know they have a chance with lebron and some already know they wont.. i dont think theheat will try and get lebron because of wades contract... so i think that they will try and go for a good young center on the market with the cap room they aregonna have..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^ lebron will be asking for way more money then bosh... some teams know they have a chance with lebron and some already know they wont.. i dont think the heat will try and get lebron because of wades contract... so i think that they will try and go for a good young center on the market with the cap room they are gonna have..
No he won't that's why the NBA has max contracts.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^ lebron will be asking for way more money then bosh... some teams know they have a chance with lebron and some already know they wont.. i dont think the heat will try and get lebron because of wades contract... so i think that they will try and go for a good young center on the market with the cap room they are gonna have..

Under the NBA salary cap rules, there is a set amount that a player can get as the maximum amount. Thus, if Wade, LeBron, Bosh are all UFAs in 2010 and theyall sign max deals, they'll all get paid the same amount. Just look at their current contracts, Wade, LeBron, Bosh all signed the exact same contract 2years ago, they all make $14.4 mill this year and $15.8 mill next year with the option to terminate their deals before July 2010 (something that all of themwill do). The Heat will be in the same position as the Raps financially in 2010, their best player will be an UFA and they'll have a ton of money to spendit on whoever they want. The Heat also have Beasley wrapped up until 2013 so they wont have to worry about his contract.

About the Raps in 2010...other than Bargnani, Bosh, Calderon, no one else on the current team is part of the long term plans. As of right now, Kapono, Calderonand Bargnani will be the only players on the Raps with contracts in 2010. Say the Raps resign Bosh at $22 mill/season...they'll still have a ton of moneyto spend. As everyone knows...money talks A LOT in this world. If your a player in the NBA and a team offers you $15 mill/yr to join them, it doesnt matter ifthey are located in Toronto, Alaska, Iraq or Mars, you'll go there regardless.

Don't count out the Clippers. Only Baron, Thornton, Gordon, Kaman and their draft picks will be in contract. Also Baron Davis is good friends with Bosh.

Davis-Gordon-Thornton-Bosh-Kaman

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Toronto>Every NBA city that isn't L.A or NYC
indifferent.gif
Stop the lies.

roll.gif

Raptors Fans in denial about Bosh, just like Cavs fans are about Lebron.

Bosh should go somewhere he can win like Miami.

Bosh + Beasley + Wade =
pimp.gif

I'd be surprised if Bosh leaves Toronto. They're one or two players away from being contenders. They already have Calderon running the point and Boshholding it down in the paint. All they need now is that shooting guard that can create shots for himself (not you Anthony Parker
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by WILLINC

indifferent.gif
Stop the lies.

roll.gif

Bosh + Beasley + Wade =
pimp.gif
trust me budd..we've all been to southern florida....416>305

LOL you serious. Toronto is one of the greatest cities in the world.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

indifferent.gif
Stop the lies.

roll.gif

Bosh + Beasley + Wade =
pimp.gif
trust me budd..we've all been to southern florida....416>305
laugh.gif
.. i never been to either but trust.. i would rather visitmiami before going to toronto... from what you see on t.v. from the beaches, clubs and the girls..
eek.gif

laugh.gif
I see CB4 stayin' in Toronto. Toronto is a beautiful city, and they have a competent GM in Bryan Colangelo, who'll do right by the franchise andCB4. They may need to change coaches though.

Back
Top Bottom