Chipotle overrated?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Definitely not overrated.

Maybe you were disappointed because you're not really into healthy, quality food?

I'm not trying to crack jokes, I'm being serious.
They don't even have brown rice sir, tortillas aren't whole grain either, so what are you trying to say really?
This place is not what it's claimed to be. Healthy or not, it doesn't deliver in any way, shape, or form. Personally, I feel like I threw 7 bucks down the drain. Coulda gone to SF gotten a real, healthy burrito for 5. nawmsayin?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does this dude really think Chipotle is healthy? Nutrition facts via Menshealth.com for a chicken burrito

1,179 calories
7 g fat
125 g carbs
2,656 mg sodium

sick.gif
Yea, I don't even know if Seeko is being serious right now. I feel like I'm being trolled, but not really. hmmm...

Originally Posted by acidicality

It's a decent spot to me, I go there every once in a while. It fills you up, and in that sense I guess it's not bad. If I want "authentic" Mexican food and choose a fast food spot, I'll go with El Pollo Loco everytime and get the 2 Pc grilled chicken meal
pimp.gif
el pollo loco is not really authentic either

Originally Posted by acidicality

It's a decent spot to me, I go there every once in a while. It fills you up, and in that sense I guess it's not bad. If I want "authentic" Mexican food and choose a fast food spot, I'll go with El Pollo Loco everytime and get the 2 Pc grilled chicken meal
pimp.gif
el pollo loco is not really authentic either

Maybe you were disappointed because you're not really into healthy, quality food?

Healthy?

FYI, when the rice is done cooking, they drench it in 3 cups of oil. I know someone that works there if that matters.

Nothing healthy about that place. Caloric overload.

Healthy?

FYI, when the rice is done cooking, they drench it in 3 cups of oil. I know someone that works there if that matters.

They don't even have brown rice sir, tortillas aren't whole grain either, so what are you trying to say really?
This place is not what it's claimed to be. Healthy or not, it doesn't deliver in any way, shape, or form. Personally, I feel like I threw 7 bucks down the drain. Coulda gone to SF gotten a real, healthy burrito for 5. nawmsayin?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Does this dude really think Chipotle is healthy? Nutrition facts via Menshealth.com for a chicken burrito

1,179 calories
7 g fat
125 g carbs
2,656 mg sodium 
thats why i only eat there twice a month. still love chipotle tho
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1,179 calories
7 g fat
125 g carbs
2,656 mg sodium 
thats why i only eat there twice a month. still love chipotle tho
laugh.gif

with all the wonderful authentic mexican food in los angeles and san diego...chipotle should be prohibited from california.

with all the wonderful authentic mexican food in los angeles and san diego...chipotle should be prohibited from california.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Healthy?

dude you sound like my girl...

chipotle is like that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Healthy?

dude you sound like my girl...

chipotle is like that.

Back
Top Bottom