Chipotle Appreciation

They opened a chipotle over here so i gave it a shot again. nastiest "mexican" food ive ever ate. :x the meat taste like microwaved rubber compared to real meat from a taqueria.

thank god for living in cali where theres bomb taquerias everywhere.

Last edited:
glasses.gif
WE'RE TAKING OVER YALLS MENU

chipotle-sofritas-vegans-and-carnivores-unite.jpg
IMG_61051.jpg

They need to bring that over here. I wanna try it.

Had a double wrap double chicken last night. The itis :smokin

Man I hate it when pretty girls get better treatment. I'm at chipotle right now with a coworker and the workers gave her twice the steak that they gave me.

Free double rice/beans with everything in a bowl + the side tortilla on bulking phase.
sick.gif
/10

Last edited:
had chipotel yesterday :nthat:

had been craving it for 2 weeks.

i do the burrito, brown rice, black beans, chicken, medium salsa, sour cream, cheese, guac, and cup of water

im currently on a 4 day streak of chipotle.... :smh:

been having it since monday for lunch.

Burrito bowles FTW.

H
im currently on a 4 day streak of chipotle.... :smh:

been having it since monday for lunch.

Burrito bowles FTW.
Had a bowl today too and they barely put anything in.
I think it was because I ordered at 1 and it was pretty busy then. Line wrapped around like 3 times :x

Don't remember the last time I actually paid for Chipotle, I had $150 worth of gift cards at one point and I'm still using them. 
laugh.gif

Two side notes:

Anyone else notice a change in taste from 2-3 years ago (not counting portion size)?  I swear it doesn't taste as good as it once did or maybe I've just gotten used to it.

Also a friend told me you can order a Quesorito off the secret menu (a burrito that's wrapped in a quesadilla) and I'm almost positive it's the same price as a burrito.  Just in case you guys didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom