**CHIEF KEEF**

This chicago rap trend will be finished before the end of next year, its getting played out too fast, soon ppl will get tired of dread heads jumping around showing guns or throwing up L's in every video, keef opened the doors for all these dudes but its the same generic sh**, we cant get 2012 keef because of the rest of these dudes
How can something get "played out" that wasn't necessarily "played in" on a national level? 

Keef got big...and a couple guys from his crew got a little shine. The other 6,000 drill rappers in Chicago are relatively unknown to the masses on a commercial level. But WITHIN the midwest and to the kids that follow them from other places...they are big...and that isn't going to change.

Last edited:
How can something get "played out" that wasn't necessarily "played in" on a national level? 

Keef got big...and a couple guys from his crew got a little shine. The other 6,000 drill rappers in Chicago are relatively unknown to the masses on a commercial level. But WITHIN the midwest and to the kids that follow them from other places...they are big...and that isn't going to change.

Yeah you right but i blame them other dudes for making keef change what made him hot, now you gotta listen to the song a couple times just get what he saying

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This chicago rap trend will be finished before the end of next year, its getting played out too fast, soon ppl will get tired of dread heads jumping around showing guns or throwing up L's in every video

nah trust me, there's no shortage of gang-banging idiots around to keep this style afloat.

The funny thing is the biggest fans of this type of music are suburban white kids.

I come across at least 5 white kids a day on Twitter/Instagram talkin bout some damn 300 or BDK.

The funny thing is the biggest fans of this type of music are suburban white kids.

I come across at least 5 white kids a day on Twitter/Instagram talkin bout some damn 300 or BDK.

You ain't eem lying tho :rofl:

Kids in the suburbs black and white live vicariously through these _'s

This is their window to the hood, dudes be on Twitter really tryng to beef with _'s thats actually living this **** :lol:

Prime example is that lame from YouTube they put at the beginning of Love Sosa talking bout he can feel real _'s and keef is one of em :x :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can see them still having a decent amount of interest just off the strength of dudes like that and _'s in other parts of the Midwest that's plugged in with the Chi gangs

Last edited:
Bra I cringeeee when people say they are 300,600,00,throw up L's, say they are from lamron , & call females thots

Last edited:
Whoever thinks Chicago does not have quality music needs to stop listening to Chief Keef, Fredo, and Tadoe and all those types of rappers. GBE, 300, 600, whatever.

When you say Chicago has 0 talented artists you are just showing everybody that those listed above are the only Chicago rappers you know of and/or listen to.

Stop listening to only what's/who's popular or on the radio.

People can't think for themselves these days, smh.

Whoever thinks Chicago does not have quality music needs to stop listening to Chief Keef, Fredo, and Tadoe and all those types of rappers. GBE, 300, 600, whatever.

When you say Chicago has 0 talented artists you are just showing everybody that those listed above are the only Chicago rappers you know of and/or listen to.

Stop listening to only what's/who's popular or on the radio.

People can't think for themselves these days, smh.
Obviously dudes are exaggerating, just doggin the dudes getting all the limelight. Don't be so srs bruuuuh 

Obviously dudes are exaggerating, just doggin the dudes getting all the limelight. Don't be so srs bruuuuh 
Yeah your right, but the comments made about Chi-town's music scene aggravated me. Theres definetly talented artist up there, just gotta know where to look. 

It's whatever though

Star acting like there ain't 16 year old ****** ready to take his life on sight for talking sideways about Keef

He's just as much of a failure as Keef in his own field ironically, so he should know a bit about falling off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom