**CHIEF KEEF**

Aint listen to Keef in awhile but that Sorry 4 The Weight was trash. Is this Bang 3 on par with Finally Rich, Back From The Dead 1 & Bang! 1?? Cause Superheroes is FIRE

I don't think you'll like it if you didn't like SFTW but give it a listen. I don't know how you didn't like it though you must've not listened to all the songs :lol:

This damn song Green Light :smh: :smh:
1a062de90b5bd1ee2adcc4bee3843b46.jpg

Turn it up in the car and I'm all
HDNgDEo.gif

No order:
Facts
Laurel Canyon
Unstoppable
Pick one
Superheroes
Singing to the Cheese
New School

The kid can never fall off. He's way to witty, unconventional, and creative. His humor alone is top 5, as far as current mainstream emcees go.

For the record, he's been fell off and is definitely not mainstream anymore. With that said, I haven't made it all the way thru it yet but that got damn Laurel Canyon is TOUGH... Best song he's dropped in a minute.

For the record, he's been fell off and is definitely not mainstream anymore. With that said, I haven't made it all the way thru it yet but that got damn Laurel Canyon is TOUGH... Best song he's dropped in a minute.
Chief Keef was NEVER mainstream tho.

Chief Keef was NEVER mainstream tho.
where were you in 2012?

kanye remixed his song, performed on drakes tour, love sosa was a hit and had plenty of mainstream rappers on his album

interscope had the machine behind him, he just didnt want it bad enough

where were you in 2012?

kanye remixed his song, performed on drakes tour, love sosa was a hit and had plenty of mainstream rappers on his album
interscope had the machine behind him, he just didnt want it bad enough

Exactly. Drake shouted out "Lil Mouse" for pete's sake. Keef is comfortable dropping whenever. Dude is 18 years old with a boatload of music. He fathered a lot of the current styles. People have selective memory, lol

Keef is like Stephon Marbury.

He was in the league for a minute (Interscope) but went overseas (independent) and has such a huge cult following that he's still a superstar.

People don't bring up his post Don't Like hits. He's got multiple records that's 20+ million views/streams after Don't Like.

Last edited:
Faneto should've had a real video and been pushed. The young ****** everywhere love that damn song.

Faneto should've had a real video and been pushed. The young ****** everywhere love that damn song.

You really can't push a record to great heights without the machine behind you. They could have did a video, but it would have never charted without the machine.

I don't know what it did on iTunes but I'm sure he saw some kind of take back from that record.

The funny thing about Faneto is a million rappers got their rmx videos with millions of views and this fool Keef doesn't even have a video for it himself

keef just dont got the work ethic, faneto couldve been a independent success

he couldve got alot of show money just off that song

Keef was supposed to be hoping city to city of that song. Doing summer jams in different cities and **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I know he profited off of it but he could've made wayyyy more.

Kanye remixing a popular song one summer and adding it to his compilation album makes the ARTIST MAINSTREAM? nah.

Kanye put Keef on cruel summer because the song was popular and because he was a fellow Chicago native, that's it. Lloyd Banks has had bigger hits than Keef and nobody would consider him "mainstream".

HUGE difference between a song going mainstream and a artist going mainstream. Definitely not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom