**CHIEF KEEF**

These mfers shoot him , and then kill a 13month on baby
mean.gif

Edit : they got two suspects though , no charges yet
No need to post that in here, dude could have found the video by common sense and google.

I'm sure it's no coincidence that about a bunch of people in keefs circle have fallen in the past week.

Hmmmmmm

i honestly don't expect many of the guys in Keef's circle (Keef included to be alive come 2020, maybe even sooner. You can't rap about what they rap about, still be involved in that lifestyle, show no remorse for anything and expect to still be around. That's the difference between Chief Keef, Fredo, etc and Yo Gotti, Young Jeezy, etc. The latter are actually aware of the situation they are or were in, and make it known how/why they got out.

i honestly don't expect many of the guys in Keef's circle (Keef included to be alive come 2020, maybe even sooner. You can't rap about what they rap about, still be involved in that lifestyle, show no remorse for anything and expect to still be around. That's the difference between Chief Keef, Fredo, etc and Yo Gotti, Young Jeezy, etc. The latter are actually aware of the situation they are or were in, and make it known how/why they got out.

Keef, Fredo, Ballout and all them live in LA tho, I think Capo was just visiting he was living with Keef

Last edited:
keef stays far away from chicago as possible since hes been on, he knows they want his head out there, its his boys that keep going back getting lit up

like big glo and capo, he tried his hardest to move all his boys out the hood with him but that ego kicks in and men dont wanna live under another man forever

I was bout to say I read somewhere need and them stay far away from Chicago. Smart dudes too they already know.

Back
Top Bottom